AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB - Photos in PM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Seems you can now add photos/images to pms at CB.
A few days ago, I noticed there was a new image icon next to the smiley and 'send' button to the right of where you type new messages, now this from CB's Twitter confirms:
Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 16-30-29 Chaturbate Updates on Twitter.png
Guess this opens the door to a bunch more dick photos (and potentially worse) arriving in the model's pm inbox during a show.

Read this on CB 5 min ago, I don't like it, I think models are harassed enough with text and dirty GIFs
I would hope that at least some models would raise their pm price accordingly, at least if they find a lot more guys using it as a cheap way to send photos (whether to try and impress, or shock).
I can see that it would be useful, for example for moderators. But interested to see how models find that new feature.

The little preview image appears "blurred" until you open it, so you can sort of use that as a guide to if you want to open the image in it's entirety. So the model isn't forced to look at the image and you have to actually click on it to view it. Until it is opened, the sender gets a notice on the image saying its unseen.

It also appears to keep any pictures you upload for use to share with other's too - but seems a little flakey for me.

I was able to share a few photos of my home city with some of my CB friends who haven't seen it before, so far, its a niche thing but I like it.

Also a little worried it could be used as another form of harassment... lets hope it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.