AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB ranking message

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Hello. Can you tell me what is supposed to mean "This room has a low satisfaction rating, TIP AT YOUR OWN RISK!". Because when i search my name and ranking, they had this message showing...i'm new, so i dont have many thumbs up still...but the question is if this message really shows for tippers and if its bad? thank u

I see it when a model has a low percentage ranking, not low quantity of rankings. Do you have a lot of thumbs down?

But yes, users are warned before the tip.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
You have to have thumbs down then. If you fall to 65% or less that message will be displayed before a user tips and will continue until it is above that percentage.
ahhh! ok :)) i got it now! maybe the message was about some other girl then...thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.