AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB support is silent about banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2021
Hello @punker barbie
My account Psychegirl got banned on Friday, I can’t get the answer from support about even the reason for ban. I’m worried because Chaturbate is my only source of income, I really depend on cash outs on CB. I don’t want to leave CB, I want to solve the problem, correct my mistakes and continue working. Please, give me a chance and answer my letters. Ticket number is 17472167, would be glad to receive an answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Hello @punker barbie
My account Psychegirl got banned on Friday, I can’t get the answer from support about even the reason for ban. I’m worried because Chaturbate is my only source of income, I really depend on cash outs on CB. I don’t want to leave CB, I want to solve the problem, correct my mistakes and continue working. Please, give me a chance and answer my letters. Ticket number is 17472167, would be glad to receive an answer.
I'm in a similar situation. Was it resolved?

Upvote 0
Hello, my account was banned yesterday because i streamed in the field. On my own. I didn´t know it is a violation as nobody else was visible on the camera. I sent several emails to support but nobody has answered. I think it is a bit too strict for what I have done :-( Reading the topics here I am worried about the time it can take to be unbanned. I have spent so much time and money to get followers and I want to continue at my work :-( Can anybody help?I have 4days off my work to be online longer time and then this happenned :-( NicoleLinharts is my nickname. Thanks for any advise/help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.