AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB ticket show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022
Hi y’all! Anyone that uses chaturbate and runs ticket shows. We don’t use them often but when we have it’s just the basic ticket show app. Last night we ran one and I felt bad when someone paid and came in after we had just finished. I know there is a way to suspend sales at some point but I have no idea how. Would it be through the “crazy ticket show app” that gives me the option? I’m sure there is nothing worse than joining the show only too realize the cum shot has already occurred! I’ll be adding that person to our next show free of charge, but I don’t want that to happen again! Help please! Thanks :)

On the CrazyTicket App description page there's a link to Dropbox document that explains all the commands. You could use "/showover on" to turn on an announcement when people enter your room that the show is almost over and it's not recommended to purchase a ticket. Then you could use "/showend" to stop ticket sales but continue within your hidden show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: cbhours
Hi.
I would like to offer my all-in-1-app, Synergy, for your consideration. It has ticket show settings that can start/end at specific times. Users can be charged 1 price or by the minute. Discounts are available. Free tickets can be assigned by the model or awarded by typing a password. It's effectively offers virtual-privates, virtual-password shows, and hidden-cam shows. You can stop all ticket sales using 1 command. Please note, Synergy is not free. 3 month trials are available upon request.

>> /ticketshow ;pres; ;cost;

This command users the pre-show and during-show triggers to set their values to blank. Thus, disabling them.

>> /ticketshow ;cost; 99

Alternatively, you can enable/change the prices just as easily.

ticketshowcommandswindow-4-1-22.png

* Available 'ticket show' commands.

Much more info on the app here: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/synergy-all-in-one-app-the-future-of-transmission.39626/
The app's page: https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/synergy/?version=&slot=0

Cheers,
Cexmental

Status
Not open for further replies.