AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Timer Bot With Lots of Customizable Text?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
I am looking for a countdown timer bot on CB that would let me configure multiple lines of text. The "Timer Bot" allows me to do this with a single line of text, but it is not as flexible as what I am looking for. My actual use case is that I want something that a model can put up in her room - 10 minutes before her break - to tell people in the room that she is leaving for break soon, and if they want a private or group chat that needs to happens with 10 minutes. Then every minute the timer decrements by one and puts up the same message. That gives anyone in the room who was wanting to have a private or group a chance to think through whether they want to do that now and make a decision. The lines of text in the bot would give her private and group rates, as well as explain any details she wants in the countdown.

Does anything close to this exist?

I'm wondering if it's not an OBS plug-in of sorts.... I've been wanting to find some to use myself, but haven't delved that far yet.

You could do it as an OBS plugin, but would it be worth the hassle to do so? I think putting a timer countdown into the public chat window would guarantee that the most people would actually notice it. A lot of people just tune out added text in the video window, or at least they will not look at it often.

Try to run "Timer Bot" next time you are on CB and you will get a feel for how it works. It is very simple, very little risk to run it, and you can easily deactivate it once you understand how it works.

I am also looking for a timer bot that will announce the countdown every minute (or some configurable interval) rather than every five minutes. If you are doing a 15 minute countdown you might want to announce every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.