AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB verification became a complete mess

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2022
This third party verification process is a complete mess. CB was great platform until this new garbage came. In all sites it works for me like a charm in chaturbate just dont work ...i tried with ID with passport with drivers license ...tried with pc cam with phone camera tried different angels of lightning even i shaved and made same hairstyle like on my documents it just keep saying the selfie quality is too poor or that i must be live or missing ID page or all kind of error messages.
Bring the old verification process or somehow use them both yes i understand that is against frauds but still i saw some idiots broadcasting recprdings of models i saw long ago ...

I had issues with the verification process recently too. Uploaded images of both sides of my ID ok, but when it came to step 3, the facial recognition holding the ID alongside me, the process kept failing with the message 'we are unable to verify a match'.
Tried so many times - different lighting, backgrounds, inside, outside, upside down (well, nearly) and every time it failed.
Contacted support and they suggested it may be an issue matching my facial imagery with the photo on the government-issued ID, because that uses an embedded hologram security watermark, which causes unusual reflections.
So what am I supposed to do? I had hoped I could email a real person in Support my photo ID and an image of myself holding it, but that no longer seems to be an option. Grrrr.

Upvote 0
I had issues with the verification process recently too. Uploaded images of both sides of my ID ok, but when it came to step 3, the facial recognition holding the ID alongside me, the process kept failing with the message 'we are unable to verify a match'.
Tried so many times - different lighting, backgrounds, inside, outside, upside down (well, nearly) and every time it failed.
Contacted support and they suggested it may be an issue matching my facial imagery with the photo on the government-issued ID, because that uses an embedded hologram security watermark, which causes unusual reflections.
So what am I supposed to do? I had hoped I could email a real person in Support my photo ID and an image of myself holding it, but that no longer seems to be an option. Grrrr.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
This third party verification process is a complete mess. CB was great platform until this new garbage came. In all sites it works for me like a charm in chaturbate just dont work ...i tried with ID with passport with drivers license ...tried with pc cam with phone camera tried different angels of lightning even i shaved and made same hairstyle like on my documents it just keep saying the selfie quality is too poor or that i must be live or missing ID page or all kind of error messages.
Bring the old verification process or somehow use them both yes i understand that is against frauds but still i saw some idiots broadcasting recprdings of models i saw long ago ...
please contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance

Upvote 0
You had to send your face next to ID? No Jumio age verification?? So strange.

Upvote 0
You had to send your face next to ID? No Jumio age verification?? So strange.
Yes, CB Support article (https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037125952-Age-verification) shows you submitting a photo of the ID and another of yourself holding it alongside your face, to prove it's the same person. Like the screenshot below.
Seems that is no longer relevant since it pre-dates the Jumio process that does it all in real time, but often seems to cause issues with not recognising the facial scan......
Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 15-01-45 Age verification.png

Upvote 0
Yes, CB Support article (https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037125952-Age-verification) shows you submitting a photo of the ID and another of yourself holding it alongside your face, to prove it's the same person. Like the screenshot below.
Seems that is no longer relevant since it pre-dates the Jumio process that does it all in real time, but often seems to cause issues with not recognising the facial scan......
View attachment 93390
they have this pattern the answer to everything. you tell them about the new system. they still send this email template

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Seems that is no longer relevant since it pre-dates the Jumio process that does it all in real time, but often seems to cause issues with not recognising the facial scan...
Some models don't have Jumio. Seems it's for some of us who seems suspicious for chaturbate in some point. But I can get it wrong.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.