AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Video Quality Lately...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Having a real issue lately with choppy/stuttering video in a majority of the models rooms I visit. It seems to be related to chat notifications, as the video feed is affected whenever chat notifications occur. This issue does not seem to occur whenever a model is broadcasting with the HD icon showing, it only occurs when they are broadcasting in standard Flash mode. As soon as something like the Lovense tip level message displays, or any message that contains "Notice:" appears, I get the little spinning blue icon in the middle of the video feed and several seconds goes by before the video resyncs. Rinse. Repeat.

My browser is up to date(Chrome), as well as video and other system drivers. It happens on both IE and Chrome, so it seems to be a site issue. I have a 25MB connection and it has been tested for line quality and packet loss with no issues.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix?

I never used to go to other cam sites, but recently i have been on a few and I have noticed a quality difference between those sites and Chaturbate.
And sadly, it's a negative for CB.

As an example this particular model I saw, she was streaming on multiple sites and on CB her resolution was set to 240p and there was no other option. Thus, it was horrible quality. At the exact same time, she was presumably using the same quality settings on the other sites and, on 2 of them the quality was better looking than that of CB's video.

I have not seen/had the experience you have though but it definitely does happen at times. It's a pain having to refresh.

Upvote 0
I’ve noticed it recently too. Many of my regulars will let me know they see it. Another thing that has been confusing me is why I will have my cam set for 1080 and when I launch my broadcast I am blurry as hell. So I will stop and check my settings and I am set back to the lowest default resolution. Sometimes I’ve had to refresh and restart several times before it stays at 1080. I’ve cleaned my computer and all of my updates are fine. It’s been frustrating and I’m not sure if I’ve missed something to keep this from happening.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.