AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CBS News inquiry into OnlyFans and MyFreeCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I’m a journalist with CBS News looking into reports of content creators unable to withdraw their money/not getting paid on platforms like OnlyFans and MyFreeCams. We are posting on this forum to hear from creators firsthand as we research this topic. If you have encountered payout issues on these platforms, had your account frozen, or have any tips for us as we look further, we’d appreciate hearing from you. We are happy to have conversations off the record if preferred.

Amber has kindly agreed to verify that my account is legitimate so that we can connect.
Thanks so much!

Matt
Broadcast Associate
CBS News New York

Glad to have you, Matt.

ACFers I have verified this is a legitimate inquiry, hopefully some folks here have insight to share.

I'm very glad to be able to say that I have not had this problem.
So am of no help for your article.
I have had crummy exchange rates from OF payment processors, but that's it.
OF used to pay within hours, now it's 5 business days (international wire transfer)
MFC pays me next business day every time. Zero hassle.

Both those platforms are absolutely zero problem for me and have the fastest turn around from date cashed out to money in bank. I do direct deposit for both. Onlyfans hits the next day and MFC is within 2 days depending on if it cuts on the weekends. Very reliable with MFC. Stripchat used to be cut every Sunday and money in the bank on Tuesday without fail. Then they switched processors and it could take weeks which wasn't ok as they're my biggest pay. I know several other models had issues with pay not being received for a long time during that switch out period. It's been pretty steady that I get it in the bank every Thursday now. Chaturbate is still 3-4 days. Other than stripchat's now resolved issue, it's been really very easy for US based models. Most of the issues I see on the forum seem to be on international models who have pay set up other than direct deposit, check or wire.

I've also never had an issue with OF or MFC payouts. I cash out on Onlyfans every weekday morning except for Fridays, and it's almost always in my account 12 hours later. Sometimes it'll take up to 48 hours, but never more than that unless it's a holiday. I've always gotten my MFC payout within a couple days of the pay period ending.

On rare occasions I have been unable to withdrawal but those issues have always been resolved in under an hour and always seemed to be more of a paxum issue than an onlyfans issue.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I worked on MFC for a few months and never had an issue with payouts being on time or correct.
I've had 2 OF accounts for about a year, and my payments have always been correct and on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.