AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chance Draw

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2016
Twitter Username
@Pennymoon_MFC
What are some ideas you have used or look forward to using in a Chance Draw?

I'm trying to come up with some ideas but I get stuck after "Make me do a celebrity impression".

Oh gosh.. I should not be allowed on the internet after that much wine. I'm so sorry!

Here's my 'go to' list of things to include when im using a game like this solo. Stuff to consider is how much you charge per 'pull' vs the average worth of the prizes. Also if you're going with a low amount and are likely to have lots of people tipping one after the other (this often happens if I hide ONE big prize in there.. and i tell the room its there, they'll start tipping to find the thing) - what happens then is you can get a 'backlog' of things you need to do ... and that can get awkward and actually slow down the room interaction. So try to price accordingly to how popular you expect the game to be and if you think it's gonna be really popular include less things that will take a large amount of time (chair pose, 2 min teases etc can rack up fast)

-Videos (their pick)
-Videos (my pick)
-pic sets (their pick)
-pic sets (my pick)
-Spanks
-Flashes
-song choices
-Name on my body (in washable marker)
-x time with my snapchat
-Membership in my club
-zap me with the cattle prod (little zapper thing i hate)
-"boner face" (the silliest face i can pull)
-Lose an item of clothing
-Add an item of clothing
-Make out with myself in a mirror (this can be kinda sexy ..or hilarious)
-2 min hitachi tease
-Vibe in
-Buttplug in
-2 min finger tease
-2 min JOI
-2 mins BJ
-make me do 'x' squats
(you could put in any fitness related things here - yoga poses, situps, pushups etc. I just like the way squats make my ass look on cam)
-Change my hairstyle
-pick the toy for the show
-Virtual Motorboat
-Nipple Clamps
-Mute/gag for x time, or untll you find an 'unmute'
-attempt a handstand
-Twerking/assshaking
-add oil to 'x'
-Blow a kiss
-Tell you a secret
-Tell ME a secret (they have to confess something)
-'x' free pulls
-signed print in the mail
-polaroid
-chair pose

Oh gosh.. I should not be allowed on the internet after that much wine. I'm so sorry!

Here's my 'go to' list of things to include when im using a game like this solo. Stuff to consider is how much you charge per 'pull' vs the average worth of the prizes. Also if you're going with a low amount and are likely to have lots of people tipping one after the other (this often happens if I hide ONE big prize in there.. and i tell the room its there, they'll start tipping to find the thing) - what happens then is you can get a 'backlog' of things you need to do ... and that can get awkward and actually slow down the room interaction. So try to price accordingly to how popular you expect the game to be and if you think it's gonna be really popular include less things that will take a large amount of time (chair pose, 2 min teases etc can rack up fast)

-Videos (their pick)
-Videos (my pick)
-pic sets (their pick)
-pic sets (my pick)
-Spanks
-Flashes
-song choices
-Name on my body (in washable marker)
-x time with my snapchat
-Membership in my club
-zap me with the cattle prod (little zapper thing i hate)
-"boner face" (the silliest face i can pull)
-Lose an item of clothing
-Add an item of clothing
-Make out with myself in a mirror (this can be kinda sexy ..or hilarious)
-2 min hitachi tease
-Vibe in
-Buttplug in
-2 min finger tease
-2 min JOI
-2 mins BJ
-make me do 'x' squats
(you could put in any fitness related things here - yoga poses, situps, pushups etc. I just like the way squats make my ass look on cam)
-Change my hairstyle
-pick the toy for the show
-Virtual Motorboat
-Nipple Clamps
-Mute/gag for x time, or untll you find an 'unmute'
-attempt a handstand
-Twerking/assshaking
-add oil to 'x'
-Blow a kiss
-Tell you a secret
-Tell ME a secret (they have to confess something)
-'x' free pulls
-signed print in the mail
-polaroid
-chair pose

oh wow! These are super helpful, thank you so much! I haven't started camming yet, I've been working on a plan for my first week as well as some short sexy and cute video and audio clips to sell/give away. ACF has been a super great for that so far. That and non stop creeping on some of my favorite girls @_@

oh wow! These are super helpful, thank you so much! I haven't started camming yet, I've been working on a plan for my first week as well as some short sexy and cute video and audio clips to sell/give away. ACF has been a super great for that so far. That and non stop creeping on some of my favorite girls @_@
Once you start camming recorded shows can be an easy give away once you have a few of them save up.

I was thinking of this one today! I saw one girl filming her cumshow to give away to anyone who tipped more than 50 tokens that day.

I suggest you try this out a couple times before promising it - it can be finnicky to use recording software - sometimes audio can be off etc. I'd record your first few shows and see how they come out/tweak it before making promises.

Sorry if this sounds obvious :)

Also: Today i used many cam to draw smiley faces around my boobs on cam as prizes.

I've been wanting to use ManyCam to draw stuff! I have a graphics tablet so I could try to be vaguely artistic lol. So far I haven't actually managed to get ManyCam to work on MFC though for some reason...

On another note - can I borrow some of the draw ideas? I've been trying to think of some new ones to add to mine as well and been kinda stuck ><

I've been wanting to use ManyCam to draw stuff! I have a graphics tablet so I could try to be vaguely artistic lol. So far I haven't actually managed to get ManyCam to work on MFC though for some reason...

On another note - can I borrow some of the draw ideas? I've been trying to think of some new ones to add to mine as well and been kinda stuck ><
I didn't post them so you could look at them and not use them! Anything I post u have permission to use, tweak etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.