AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Change cb username

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys is it possible to change username on cb without losing followers and fan club members ?

i am just a "user", but i have had my username changed just a few weeks ago by using the online support form:

my follower count stayed the same (the amount of ppl that are follwing me) even if i am not a model myself, i still have had XX followers (models that i have tipped in the past) and they are still listed after my namechange as followers, and also the amount of the models i am following also stayed the same.

so i guess when they change the username, they will change it EVERYWHERE, so everything should work and be the same as before, just with a new name.
(but i can not tell if its working also with the club members or not, because i have none :)

but maybe wait for another more qualified answer from somebody else.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
i am just a "user", but i have had my username changed just a few weeks ago by using the online support form:

my follower count stayed the same (the amount of ppl that are follwing me) even if i am not a model myself, i still have had XX followers (models that i have tipped in the past) and they are still listed after my namechange as followers, and also the amount of the models i am following also stayed the same.

so i guess when they change the username, they will change it EVERYWHERE, so everything should work and be the same as before, just with a new name.
(but i can not tell if its working also with the club members or not, because i have none :)

but maybe wait for another more qualified answer from somebody else.

See this is what is very conflicting info. Not because of you but..

We have been told and people have also been told that they no longer do this.
They used to do it for you ONCE and you'd keep all followers, etc but then it was made clear that this would NOT happen.

So, I guess for anyone who wants to, just try it won't harm. I think it must depend on what support agent you get or if you have pissed them off in the past, maybe? lol

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
See this is what is very conflicting info. Not because of you but..

We have been told and people have also been told that they no longer do this.
They used to do it for you ONCE and you'd keep all followers, etc but then it was made clear that this would NOT happen.

So, I guess for anyone who wants to, just try it won't harm. I think it must depend on what support agent you get or if you have pissed them off in the past, maybe? lol

Prior to april 2020 (based on when i heard about the change first) you could create a new account (also receive the new tag) and transfer followers over to your new account. There was no such thing as a simple name change where they just changed your name. This was abused constantly by models trying to get the new tag again and eventually starting around april 2020 CB staff was no longer allowed to do follower transfer (least thats my understanding) and now they have a simple name swap feature where they can change the name but it doesn't give the model a new tag or anything like that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and now they have a simple name swap feature where they can change the name but it doesn't give the model a new tag or anything like that.
Yes, this.
You can change your room's name (and I think it's easy, just ask support)
but you can't: open another room and have your followers transferred, so it's not interesting for the 'new' tag, but ok to have a nicer name.

Upvote 0
Hey guys is it possible to change username on cb without losing followers and fan club members ?
You are able to have your existing username changed to another username. Please contact Support with the name you would like to change it too, but keep in mind that the new username cannot already be taken.

Upvote 0
You are able to have your existing username changed to another username. Please contact Support with the name you would like to change it too, but keep in mind that the new username cannot already be taken.

I am wanting to change my username, so it definately IS possible?
The followers will stay the same and they will still get a notification when broadcasting just with a different username?
Also, the previous usernames page will just be non existent (if someone tries to find it under that name) after changing?
x

Upvote 0
I am wanting to change my username, so it definately IS possible?
The followers will stay the same and they will still get a notification when broadcasting just with a different username?
Also, the previous usernames page will just be non existent (if someone tries to find it under that name) after changing?
x
Yes ,exactly. I changed my nickname few days ago and everything stayed. You need send mail to support with nickname you want to have, they will ask you to send photos with id,date ,nick etc. But one thing! They changed my nickname without letting me know ( last mail about it they send on monday and then nothing and on wednesday i couldnt login- old nickname not existed, but neither new one:D For one hour I was not on chaturbate hehe but after time my profile showed up with new nickname and they wrote mail that they did that. They jsut fortgot to mention: hey we are changing it now,dont login cuz your profile wil disappear for one hour :D Cb support :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.