AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

changing studios

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
i have a question i have 2 models that were working for a different studio and now have quit that studio and have started working for me they have ask the previous studio 2 deactivate or delete there accounts but that havent done so and are just ignoring them what can they do to get new accounts under my studio. i tried creating new accounts for them without knowing that had previous account and got the accounts closed

i have a question i have 2 models that were working for a different studio and now have quit that studio and have started working for me they have ask the previous studio 2 deactivate or delete there accounts but that havent done so and are just ignoring them what can they do to get new accounts under my studio. i tried creating new accounts for them without knowing that had previous account and got the accounts closed
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply on your message, I did not get notified about it. The 2 models can send a request to our support asking to have those accounts closed, but if we don't hear from the other studio about having them released from the contract, they will have to wait 6 months from their last stream, to be approved on new accounts.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.