AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

charles bot animated banner help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
im sorry i know this has been asked time and time again but after reading over the feeds and trying everything i just cant get it to work :(
so how do i put banners moving or non moving on my charles bot is their any banners to show you step by step ?
i have been trying for weeks now im not very tech savy so this is really hard for me :(
thanks in advance and again sorry for asking a repeated question :(

Reactions: plutoprincess69
im sorry i know this has been asked time and time again but after reading over the feeds and trying everything i just cant get it to work :(
so how do i put banners moving or non moving on my charles bot is their any banners to show you step by step ?
i have been trying for weeks now im not very tech savy so this is really hard for me :(
thanks in advance and again sorry for asking a repeated question :(
did you ever figure this out??

i know the first step is to submit your banners for image approval with shortcuts which i did do, but after they were approved i could never get them to show up in charles bot.. just main chat. i’m so confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.