AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chat activity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2022
Do you prefer an active chat? Would you rather your members just shut up and tip? What are productive things for members to post in your chat?

I've read other members on here say they engage with the chat of models they support, and I'd love to if it's helpful, but generally I don't know what to say to other guys saying, "nice toes bby i want to succckkkkkkk"

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Actual conversation is great. Ask about favorite snacks or video games, etc. We are real people. :)

I prefer active chatting when it's chatting time. If I'm a bit busy with sexy things, I prefer tips with sexy chat in said tips.

There are many things to say if you feel a connection with the person! If you aren't yet sure based upon their stream, check out their bio/profile and ask them about things that they mention in it. Any person who reads my bio and brings up things from it will automatically win a few points with me. If they tip along with it...oh man...I am swooning. Most people (ime) don't read bios/profiles so it's very special for me when they do :)

I prefer active chatting when it's chatting time. If I'm a bit busy with sexy things, I prefer tips with sexy chat in said tips.
Great point actually. When I'm just hanging out waiting for a countdown to clear, I'd die without active conversation. But I expect my viewers to "read the room" and not start up a debate with other members about which motor oil is best, or an argument over whether Metallica or Red Hot Chili Peppers are the better band, etc.

I've gotten snippy with my members when they've forgotten to chill on that sort of chat when I'm doing an actual show :D

"nice toes bby i want to succckkkkkkk"
And this sort of idiot speak is never welcome in my room even in tip notes lol

Great point actually. When I'm just hanging out waiting for a countdown to clear, I'd die without active conversation. But I expect my viewers to "read the room" and not start up a debate with other members about which motor oil is best, or an argument over whether Metallica or Red Hot Chili Peppers are the better band, etc.

I have legit been in the middle of a cum show and then I see people in chat talking about cars. It's like, great, thanks guys for getting me here and I'm glad that you're enjoying each other's company, but goddamn, don't you want me to cum and don't you want to cum with me?

I've gotten snippy with my members when they've forgotten to chill on that sort of chat when I'm doing an actual show :D

And this sort of idiot speak is never welcome in my room even in tip notes lol
They wouldnt stop talking sports (a subject they know doesn't interest me) once during a cum show I got so pissed I stopped the show, picked up a magazine turned my back and told them to tip me when they were done with their conversation and ready for the show to start. I think i got the point across

Do you prefer an active chat? Would you rather your members just shut up and tip? What are productive things for members to post in your chat?

I've read other members on here say they engage with the chat of models they support, and I'd love to if it's helpful, but generally I don't know what to say to other guys saying, "nice toes bby i want to succckkkkkkk"

Yes, I absolutely do prefer an active chat. Let's talk about cool, fun stuff such as food (Ever have Maryland male crabs dipped in melted butter??? 😍), 90s TV shows, which Rocky movie was your favorite, etc.?

This depends on the person and the topic, I have regulars who have similar interests so others may find me chatting about music, or a trip out, or clothes, or a whole range of things. Video games I know nothing of although I played Sonic in the early 90s and know of the character Laura Croft. Snacks I eat 5 meals, zero snacks :rofl:

I prefer a room that's active and chatting with me so I don't get bored when I'm not doing a show. If I do a show, yeah, tip me and enjoy the show. But when I'm just hanging around waiting for my tip goal to fill up, I want my room to be chatty. Yes talk about things that I like, not sports cars, engine oil or anything that doesn't peak my interest, but chat with me or even with other people in the room and make a conversation between all of us.

Obviously Red Hot Chili Peppers. 😉

Fact: i always like the members more who like to talk about the mundane and interests than the ones who comment on nothing but how attractive i am and keep it sexual.

Like its okay if members do talk sexual or how they are attracted to me as long as they are contributing to show countdowns.

Same as above.

I like regular chatting and joking around (as long as I'm not bust securing a show w someone else, or talking business).
I want anything that is clearly arousing the viewer to be kept to tipped or paid context only. A brief compliment is OK, but if not tipping or securing a one-on-one, I don't want randos going off in a sexual or flirty way. If people wanna talk to me like a human and have normal social skills, when I'm not slamming busy, I'm more than cool w that. I also don't want dudes going off about non-sexual stuff when I'm doing a sexual show/ group show. That's common sense though, right? lol

So timing is a thing, and contextual awareness/ reading what else is going on w others at any given time. Which on SM can be hard for the viewer because most guys are chatting on (invisible) mode. So they have to read off of me and not the screen, because they can't see.

Like others have said if there's side talk that ignores me or tries to dominate or attention whore my room when I mid-show, there's gonna be obvious issues. And I'm not going to be polite about it, when that happens, because what goes around comes around.

Agree with everyone above! My motto that I'm not shy of highlighting to members whilst in my room is you either tip me or chat (or both!). I don't mind when there are a few doing neither, it's bound to happen, but I can't stand when it's EVERYONE

Talking is 100% appreciated, with me or other members in my room. Complements are nice but asking respectful questions will get a convo going better. If it's quiet and you don't know what to say, check their profile and see if you can find common ground. Check out their tip menu to see if they have an Ice Breaker question or Would You Rather question or something silly to do. You can search the internet for lists of different kinds of questions or discuss something you saw on Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Try to pick something that isn't a downer. Striking up a convo can be difficult if you're unfamiliar with them, but you won't get to know them if you don't try. Also, if it's not going well, you can leave whenever you want, just remember to say bye!

Last edited:

Talking with a model is just like talking with anyone else you meet - Just make light conversation and enjoy making her acquaintance. Do the same with others in the room while you're at it.

As for inappropriate comments made by someone, I ignore those people; the model deals with them as she sees fit.

p.s. Oh yeah, and don't forget to tip! Especially if it's a slow night and/or you aren't seeing colour on the screen. It's always the right thing to do anyway.

Last edited:
I'm a true babbling machine and if no one is talking I'll just talk to myself. I think sometimes I am the who ruins sexy moments with all my talking, but it's just who I am lol .... I used to try and hide that to look sexier etc but I just embraced it and I know that the members who like to visit me probably like that. Therefore I definitely prefer an active chat, actual chat, not u look so wonderful bb nice tits bb.

I'm a true babbling machine and if no one is talking I'll just talk to myself. I think sometimes I am the who ruins sexy moments with all my talking, but it's just who I am lol .... I used to try and hide that to look sexier etc but I just embraced it and I know that the members who like to visit me probably like that. Therefore I definitely prefer an active chat, actual chat, not u look so wonderful bb nice tits bb.

Coolest! May I visit you on MFC some time, Ms. Lilly? :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Model I used to visit got irritated with us regulars when we did fast paced rambling on about anything and everything. She would be like, you guys do realize I'm naked and fucking a dildo right now? Right? 🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.