AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chat no longer autoscrolls when a gif or picture is posted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only looked a t two rooms and they both worked ..... I can't seem to be able to click away from the second girl though ...... she's cute

Upvote 0
I turned them off and it scrolled okay.
I've turned them back on and it was fine until baby bot menu cam up. I gave it a nudge and its been working okay again. Until I started typing this. Seems to stop after a few minutes regardless of the animation that comes up. Maybe it is to do with the PM system like you say

Upvote 0
Hi! I'm a model on CB and yes I can confirm this has been happening for several days now. I was just talking about this with a few other models. It must have happened during one of their updates. It is extremely frustrating as a model because I'll think no one is chatting and then I realize it just hasn't scrolled and I missed so much. I tried reaching out to CB on Twitter but haven't heard anything back yet. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Upvote 0
I interact with CB through a vanilla install of Firefox. I have only noticed that if I scroll up and then back down, I can sometimes catch chat the split second it updates, and after that auto scrolling does not work. To fix it, I need to scroll down manually and then everything is fine.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.