AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chat rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Hi

I just want to say and ask something it’s not just in strip but other chat too weather it’s chaterbate imlive any

I have seen it many times models open up 2 or 3 chat platforms and no matter how much you talk talk to her or tip her she is buzy in another chat while I get ignored

I don’t think is really fair tbh
I had one model saying she has 6 chat platforms open

So in conclusion models getting tips and chatting to others while we wait in her original room getting Ignored

Hi

I just want to say and ask something it’s not just in strip but other chat too weather it’s chaterbate imlive any

I have seen it many times models open up 2 or 3 chat platforms and no matter how much you talk talk to her or tip her she is buzy in another chat while I get ignored

So in conclusion models getting tips and chatting to others while we wait in her original room getting Ignored
You are always free to go to another model.

I agree if you are tipping the model (and NOT just single tokens) and she ignores you, that is not good. But as I said, if you are not happy.. find another model, there are thousands of them :)

The reason models stream to multiple sites is that they need to to make a living, you do know, don't you., that on SC, a token is only 5 CENTS to a model? And if she is a studio based model it will be even less that she gets.

Reactions: Scottica
Upvote 0
You are always free to go to another model.

I agree if you are tipping the model (and NOT just single tokens) and she ignores you, that is not good. But as I said, if you are not happy.. find another model, there are thousands of them :)

The reason models stream to multiple sites is that they need to to make a living, you do know, don't you., that on SC, a token is only 5 CENTS to a model? And if she is a studio based model it will be even less that she gets.

Upvote 0
What the difference between a studio model and a normal model

However this said yes they need to make money with some company they give percantage far less from what they ear

Upvote 0
What the difference between a studio model and a normal model

A studio model is employed by a studio and the studio generally sets up the account, offers a space to cam from and equipment to cam with or other incentives. The money studio models make on a site goes to the studio and they pay the model a percentage of what they earned. So, if a studio model earns let’s say $100 on a site (after the site cut) they may only get $70 - $50 of that, depending on how much of a percentage the studio takes.

Independent models work for theirselves and so whatever they make on the site, they keep.

Upvote 0
And as an example, a friend works for a studio. The studio pays her 30% of token value earned in the room, but only as long as she works a minimum number of hours per week.
So if she is genuinely sick, and misses a day or two, her 30% cut is forfeit and the studio keeps 100% of her room revenue.
Might sound harsh, but it is a business venture with fairly high operating costs, and the owners make sure they don't lose money.
A few months ago, a regular saved up and tipped her 10,000 tokens. Of course it was a big deal for both of them, but it cost the user about US$800, and her cut was US$150 (10,000 x $0.05 x 30%).
And it's pretty rare to see such large tips, it's not easy work like some people seem to think.

Upvote 0
And as an example, a friend works for a studio. The studio pays her 30% of token value earned in the room, but only as long as she works a minimum number of hours per week.
So if she is genuinely sick, and misses a day or two, her 30% cut is forfeit and the studio keeps 100% of her room revenue.
Might sound harsh, but it is a business venture with fairly high operating costs, and the owners make sure they don't lose money.
A few months ago, a regular saved up and tipped her 10,000 tokens. Of course it was a big deal for both of them, but it cost the user about US$800, and her cut was US$150 (10,000 x $0.05 x 30%).
And it's pretty rare to see such large tips, it's not easy work like some people seem to think.
To be fair

I sometimes find is not fair if a studio model works a lot hours and they are a sick and they forced her to come I mean tbh they are human beings they also have health issues

I know 2 models from a different platform she’s favorite she had to save up for her surgery as she couldn’t breathe well she then got hit by anemia and she hasn’t been back since who knows what they done to her does she still have a contact

2 model got flu and was on oxygen so what I’m saying they do need rest they are not super human

Upvote 0
To be fair

I sometimes find is not fair if a studio model works a lot hours and they are a sick and they forced her to come I mean tbh they are human beings they also have health issues

I know 2 models from a different platform she’s favorite she had to save up for her surgery as she couldn’t breathe well she then got hit by anemia and she hasn’t been back since who knows what they done to her does she still have a contact

2 model got flu and was on oxygen so what I’m saying they do need rest they are not super human
Oh yeah, I'm not defending the studio's rules at all. I don't enjoy watching a model who is clearly sick, struggle to put on a brave face and be on camera when they should be in bed resting.
But in so many cases, these studios operate in locations where camming is illegal or heavily controlled, and the owners play a high-stakes game of profit versus risk, so they don't show any favours to the models.
Sad truth, there will always be others that are willing to work in those conditions and to those terms.

Upvote 0

Were you just trying to chat to the model or did you pay for something from the menu and were ignored?
On Stripchat, it is not forbidden for models to broadcast on other sites as long as they pay attention to Stripchat users when they use the tip menus and for all private show requests.

Upvote 0
Were you just trying to chat to the model or did you pay for something from the menu and were ignored?
On Stripchat, it is not forbidden for models to broadcast on other sites as long as they pay attention to Stripchat users when they use the tip menus and for all private show requests.
Funny thing was one time

A model who was on strip was performing a pvt chat on another platform I thought she was on strip so what I did I went to pvt with her on strip and she told that I canceled her pvt show with another guy on a different chat room

Upvote 0
Funny thing was one time

A model who was on strip was performing a pvt chat on another platform I thought she was on strip so what I did I went to pvt with her on strip and she told that I canceled her pvt show with another guy on a different chat room

But you got the private show you paid for right?

Upvote 0
Hi

Yes, it takes several platforms to make it work for models. If you are not getting what you want, don't hangout. Let the free market handle it. There are plenty of amazing models who don't do it this way. Find them.

Upvote 0
Amazon lists to the rescue

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.