AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate Account Banned Need passport

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there fam,

I had a previously verified account which I deleted which was verified using my driver's license. I deleted the account for personal reasons.

I then created another account using the same driver's license and now I am getting the message that my account has been banned. Upon asking the support they said they now require a passport as verification, which I do not have.

Is there a way to get around this I would love to get my account unbanned, I would be happy just stream under "Exhibitionist Cams".

My chaturbate id is dickwow99

Any help in this regard would be appreciated

Thanks

CC @punker barbie

I forgot to mention here that I had an active "Exhibitionist" account after activating the second time as well. Then suddenly I get this passport required thing.

Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Upvote 0
I forgot to mention here that I had an active "Exhibitionist" account after activating the second time as well. Then suddenly I get this passport required thing.

Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Support states that your account is now age verified and can you can earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.