AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned.? Username: Deuce69r

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2020
Hello! my Chaturbate account has been banned and I do not understand the reason why? (my username is: Deuce69r) Thanks I am hoping you can help.?

Hello! my Chaturbate account has been banned and I do not understand the reason why? (my username is: Deuce69r) Thanks I am hoping you can help.?

Support states that they sent you an update regarding your account on 7/19/2020.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Support states that they sent you an update regarding your account on 7/19/2020.

Hi there, I went looking for any reply correspondence on the date you mentioned on 7/19/2020, but i was unable find any notification or update regarding the status of my account.

Could you please make contact again with support and maybe can resend the details, because i haven't been able to find any information. Thank you for your help on this and look forward to your reply.

Regards

Upvote 0
Hi there, I went looking for any reply correspondence on the date you mentioned on 7/19/2020, but i was unable find any notification or update regarding the status of my account.

Could you please make contact again with support and maybe can resend the details, because i haven't been able to find any information. Thank you for your help on this and look forward to your reply.

Regards

Upvote 0
Hi, my account (denise_secret) has been banned but i didnt do nothing wrong. Can you please help? I contacted the support in the last 5 days and nobody replied back. Trying to get back to work...please help! Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi, my account (denise_secret) has been banned but i didnt do nothing wrong. Can you please help? I contacted the support in the last 5 days and nobody replied back. Trying to get back to work...please help! Thank you

Support has advised that this has been resolved. Happy Chaturbating!

Upvote 0

Regards

I’ve contacted Support and your account is now active. Please try again and contact support@chaturbate.com if you have any issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.