AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Banned with No Explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2020
My I logged into my account today to see that my account was banned. I've been a camgirl on Chaturbate for a year and a half with no issues, and have never done anything wrong. I'm so upset because this is the sole source of my income right now (especially with the COVID-19 epidemic), and how I also recommended my friends should make money. Now I'm worried I won't even be able to pay my rent this upcoming month. I've had nothing but positive things to say about CB and now I feel like the time and effort in acquiring thousands of followers that I put into my account went to waste.

Is there a way to get myself unbanned? I'm so upset. I emailed both support@chaturbate.com and shirley@chaturbate.com. I'm waiting on a response.

Account Name: lustylatinav

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.