AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE- Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2018
Twitter Username
@Ryybaby
Chaturbate Username
Ryybaby
@punker barbie

My chaturbate account name is, RyyBaby

I tried to post on your wall but it isn’t allowing me to right now, I wanted to know if you could find out why my account was banned? & what can I do to get it unbanned, if it isn’t permanent. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, Do you have any idea how long that could take? If not being unbanned then I have to stream somewhere else, if there’s any other sites. Also if I am banned permanently on Chaturbate, Will I receive a payout for the tokens in my account, & for what i cashed out?

Upvote 0
Hello ^-^

I'm not sure how to start as it's a pretty long story, in 2015 i started working for a studio, i loved chaturbate and all it's lovely community :h:, after a year i saved enough to move by myself and i legally left the studio, i've started independently as misstress_emma, i've worked pretty constantantly to build audience and after a year my account got banned because i got fraudulent tokens from some members ( i was not aware of that, i just "woke up" to banned account), cb sorted it out and i came back... it didn't take long and it happened again, different usernames. I decided to take a break and after a while i have created a new account as morning_sunshine.... in about 2 months since when i created that account it has been terminated and not even today i know why, all i got was ( suspicious of violating the terms...) probably that person that keeps creating new accounts and gives fraudulent tokens "took care of me again" (this happened in march this year). Recently i've reunited an ex coworker of the studio were i was working and she was desperate, she told me that the studio is harrasing her with the law and that she can't keep working independently because she got her account banned for (violating the terms....). The studio is behind all this, me and all my coworkers that at some point decide to leave them go thro their harrasment by law or by fraudulent tokens when we create new accounts and work independently. Yesterday i tried to create a new account as Candy_girl55 and the age verification was declined, ID not valid. Please, somene help me @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hmm... This is really strange, the account that i had at the studio is still there and working (same me was broadcasting on it and it's not banned)... somehow with always vague answers it goes the same way. Chaturbate was my ONLY income source, i was wrong on trusting so much in a site that isn't able to keep people that wanna harm broadcasters away, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who received fraudulent tokens and had no way to make it right, nobody comes to say " i give fake tokens" or "i received fake tokens". I have understand that there's no way for me to be back on the site but i'd like to at least leave behind a few answers regarding "How a broadcaster can know that he/she received fake tokens? What a broadcaster can do regarding that? Why is a broadcaster responsible for what he receives from the members? Why broadcasters are the ones who have no word but get vague answers?". I have been searching on google "what to do when you received fraudulent tokens on chaturbate"... I was hoping to find an answer in support section but noope, what i got was "chaturbate generator" with all instructions...codes...etc. I didn't know that there exists a token generator that anyone in this world can use. And here's me wondering... " why the f*** i was so stupid?". Thank you so much for your time and help @punker barbie >:D:< all the best wishes :*

Upvote 0
Hmm... This is really strange, the account that i had at the studio is still there and working (same me was broadcasting on it and it's not banned)... somehow with always vague answers it goes the same way. Chaturbate was my ONLY income source, i was wrong on trusting so much in a site that isn't able to keep people that wanna harm broadcasters away, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who received fraudulent tokens and had no way to make it right, nobody comes to say " i give fake tokens" or "i received fake tokens". I have understand that there's no way for me to be back on the site but i'd like to at least leave behind a few answers regarding "How a broadcaster can know that he/she received fake tokens? What a broadcaster can do regarding that? Why is a broadcaster responsible for what he receives from the members? Why broadcasters are the ones who have no word but get vague answers?". I have been searching on google "what to do when you received fraudulent tokens on chaturbate"... I was hoping to find an answer in support section but noope, what i got was "chaturbate generator" with all instructions...codes...etc. I didn't know that there exists a token generator that anyone in this world can use. And here's me wondering... " why the f*** i was so stupid?". Thank you so much for your time and help @punker barbie >:D:< all the best wishes :*
x2
I would like to know too, I am now scared I'll be banned in the future for nothing I had done or took part of and get all my hard work earning stolen from me :(

Reactions: HeidiFawn
Upvote 0
I'd also like to know how a performer could know if tokens are fraudulent and why they're held accountable for something beyond their control. I was thinking about trying CB out, but I'm scared now. Especially since support doesn't seem to want to even provide and explanation.

Upvote 0
Hi there we got banned on Saturday night, but we are fairly new to the caming world, (started late December last year)so if we have messed up we'd like to know if we get a chance to redeem ourselfs. But we are unsure on the exact reason as of yet? We have 5k followers now and love our few fans and realy enjoy caming, and have been making a little bit of extra pocket money on the side which is nice too.
Would @punker barbie be able to give us an update please? I've been trying all weekend to get hold of support.

Username - thedevilmadeusdoit69

Cheers.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account has been banned because the client topic about minors but i didnt intentionally to talk with him and i was mistakenly go with the flow talking with him about his fetish on young girls with out knowing it is not allowed on chaturbate does my passport name permanently banned on the site ? Do i have still chance to retrieve my account ? My username is lustTHATlast if i renew my passport and report for loss passport to get new one can i still make a new one ? I am the only breadwinner to my family and its so hard that there is a crisis at the moment because of corona virus hoping your response 😞😞😞😞💔💔💔

Upvote 0
Hi there we got banned on Saturday night, but we are fairly new to the caming world, (started late December last year)so if we have messed up we'd like to know if we get a chance to redeem ourselfs. But we are unsure on the exact reason as of yet? We have 5k followers now and love our few fans and realy enjoy caming, and have been making a little bit of extra pocket money on the side which is nice too.
Would @punker barbie be able to give us an update please? I've been trying all weekend to get hold of support.

Username - thedevilmadeusdoit69

Cheers.
Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and can earn tokens through broadcasting. If you do receive another message please feel free to take a screenshot and send an email to the support staff so they can investigate further.

Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie ! I saw that you are active and recently replied to people and decided to register :)
Yesterday I have been banned and support is not answering me (even though I was getting replies by bot that they will contact me shortly). I don't know the reason,but my guess is that we have kind of rough sex there. I had warning and made my show a lot softer. And today got ban (We registered about 4-5 days ago). The name of channel is "slave_room" and I would love to see the reply from you if it is possible. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie ! I saw that you are active and recently replied to people and decided to register :)
Yesterday I have been banned and support is not answering me (even though I was getting replies by bot that they will contact me shortly). I don't know the reason,but my guess is that we have kind of rough sex there. I had warning and made my show a lot softer. And today got ban (We registered about 4-5 days ago). The name of channel is "slave_room" and I would love to see the reply from you if it is possible. Thank you!
Also I was thinking to create new account and couldn't pay for premium. Because subscription already exists (on my old account that has been banned and I was able to register new account). Is there still possibility to restore my first account?

Upvote 0
hello, @punker barbie
I am writing to request you to send the tokens that I had received at the time of the ban of my account, I wanted to ask you if the equivalent of that payment can be sent to my paxum account whose user is giogsosa@gmail.com, since my bitcoin wallet is not currently working

I also wanted to know if there is a possibility that my account will be returned and let me work on it, I promise and offer my word that if I violate any rule again, you can ban me permanently and I will not insist. . I have waited all this time because chaturbate really represents a lot to me, and I want to go back to work
Attentive to your response
whitegirl34

Upvote 0
hello, @punker barbie
I am writing to request you to send the tokens that I had received at the time of the ban of my account, I wanted to ask you if the equivalent of that payment can be sent to my paxum account whose user is giogsosa@gmail.com, since my bitcoin wallet is not currently working

I also wanted to know if there is a possibility that my account will be returned and let me work on it, I promise and offer my word that if I violate any rule again, you can ban me permanently and I will not insist. . I have waited all this time because chaturbate really represents a lot to me, and I want to go back to work
whitegirl34

Support has let me know that you were already informed of the reason your account was banned back in June 2019 and that due to the violation any tokens held were forfeit.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Support has let me know that you were already informed of the reason your account was banned back in June 2019 and that due to the violation any tokens held were forfeit.

@punker barbie is possible that my account will be returned and let me work on it?

I accept that I made a mistake, but I did not know, I was just trying to please the tippers, I carried the current in the conversations,

I promise and offer my word that if I violate any rule again, you can ban me permanently and I will not insist. . I have waited all this time because chaturbate really represents a lot to me, and I want to go back to work. Please help me...

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
After we broadcasted today, we got shocked while we saw that our account reveived a ban.
We broadcasted outdoor, but not a public place where other people could be around, it belongs to our private garden area and thought to use it, as a hot roleplay.

We are on chaturbate for a long time and love our community and to broadcast on CB.
We dont want to break any rules as we didnt in the last years we have braodcasted and will only use our private room in future, to prevent misunderstandings.

Hope to come back soon to CB with our profile "couple19f22m" and looking forward to an answer. Thanks and sorry again.

Upvote 0
Hello, my chaturbate account is Banned "Act of masturbating while chatting online" I don't really understand why... Everyone should be banned than. I contacted support, but no answer yet, I really need this job, please help me to resolve this issue and also is it possible to get my money from this account?. My nick name is SweetLaura24

Looking forward for an answer

Kind regards

Upvote 0
Hi, my username 0n CB is funeralxsluts and ive been banned since a week 0r s0... since i've red all terms 0f service and im aware 0f what i can 0r cann0t d0. i tried t0 reach 0ut t0 supp0rt but n0 real answers... I w0uld really like t0 get my acc0unt back, is it p0ssible?

Upvote 0
Hi, my username 0n CB is funeralxsluts and ive been banned since a week 0r s0... since i've red all terms 0f service and im aware 0f what i can 0r cann0t d0. i tried t0 reach 0ut t0 supp0rt but n0 real answers... I w0uld really like t0 get my acc0unt back, is it p0ssible?
Off topic but, do you use zeros instead of the letter O on purpose or is your keyboard broken?

Upvote 0
Hi i am not sureif i am in the right place,but i have been banned from chaturbate but only from 1 cam girl.not due to being rude or anything we was chatting nicely and then i logged out.but when i logged in i saw i was banned.
As we chatted on whatsapp she has said she can see mt profile but i cant see her's can any1 help or know how long the ban is for please.

Upvote 0
Please I need a reply my account was banned for an unknown reason.i have sent message to support but I am not getting any response from them.please this is my only source of survival. I honestly need to know what I did wrong.

Upvote 0
Punker Barbie please I need assistance my account was banned contacted support but no reply.username is sexynattyd.

Your account is currently under review. When support has finished their review they will update you on the status on your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks I just got a mail that my account as been permanently banned.please I am so sorry I won't do it again.how do I survive?please

Upvote 0
hello my account has been banned, account name lollovewa2 so far I have no answer and I also cannot create another account to work with, try to create an account kiraanimegamer11 but the account was soon blocked, and I sent this thing I didn't even transmit, and just used " Your camera has been blocked as a result of concerns about compliance with our terms and conditions. " Please note that we have zero tolerance for minors to participate in our platform or any failure to comply with applicable law. If you believe this action is incorrect, you can appeal this block by submitting an age verification at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please contact us at support@chaturbate.com. "" ""

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.