AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CHATURBATE- Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2018
Twitter Username
@Ryybaby
Chaturbate Username
Ryybaby
@punker barbie

My chaturbate account name is, RyyBaby

I tried to post on your wall but it isn’t allowing me to right now, I wanted to know if you could find out why my account was banned? & what can I do to get it unbanned, if it isn’t permanent. Thanks.

Hi Punker Barbie! Account was just banned :( I had asked for cashapp but didn't go through with it. Is there anyway to get unbanned??? :(( This has been my only income for years :( Will my ID work if I try to make a new account? This is heart breaking!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account in cb is tsmanika under ts caregory
i wanna asked help regarding my banned account . this is only my source of income. i did mistake pls give me a second chance..

i need to get back work for my niece medical assistance because im the only support for her. i respected cb rules . pls i beg it to unban . i owe cb .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie this is my first banned account.. hope u will give me a chance to work and sustain my niece medical assistance , she is autistic child and need theraphy everyweek. this really heartbreaking for me because im the only one whp sustain her needs. my situation is really hard because im standing now her as guardian because both his parent passed away.. hope lord will touch ur heart for this matter. really heartbreaking sis.. hope god touch ur heart for consideration. 😔😔😔😭 i cried and scared but im trying to beg and please @punker barbie .

Upvote 0
@punker barbie this is my first banned account.. hope u will give me a chance to work and sustain my niece medical assistance , she is autistic child and need theraphy everyweek. this really heartbreaking for me because im the only one whp sustain her needs. my situation is really hard because im standing now her as guardian because both his parent passed away.. hope lord will touch ur heart for this matter. really heartbreaking sis.. hope god touch ur heart for consideration. 😔😔😔😭 i cried and scared but im trying to beg and please @punker barbie .

Support states that your account is under review. As soonas their review has been completed they will provide an update regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Support states that your account is under review. As soonas their review has been completed they will provide an update regarding your account.
thanks god.. u helped me so much @punker barbie . im really hopepless now.. and ur updates its really appreciated and very responsive. i pray for god for good result. im really thank u .

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! I’m also need your help, please
a few days ago I ran into such a problem. “unable cashout” I wrote in support, there is no answer. 3 days left. I'm nervous and don’t understand what I did wrong. I can also continue to stream, but I can not withdraw tokens and also send them to someone...
my account lilpills
I will be so happy if any helps
Thank u

Upvote 0
@punker barbie ive been 6 day emailed them , i didnt get any updates and only tickets messages p , im really so hopeless. im really worried , i never commit crime or against the cb rules. im so stressed and cant sleep . because i made.myaelf a good person to our members and talking to them with or without tokens. pls really want to get back work to sustain my niece medication and coming hospilitazion to my niece for her brain tumor. 😔😔 i really beg because for important matters. its not only.for.me .. thats why i alwwys keep myself be humble to ask ur forgiveness as my sincerity.. i swear to god how much i pray for this.. i cant sleep and mixed a lot of stressful day during this pandemic situation here. we cannot go outside .

if i made a mistake im willing to change it and let me kknow what it is..

hope god will touch ur kindness and considerations, urgent and important only for.my niece condition. i really begging it 😔😔😔🙏🙏☝️

Upvote 0
punker barbie I need assistance my account was banned contacted support but no reply username is andrewplusgirls.

I have been days without connecting. Today I am banned I don't know why

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.