AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my account has been banned for about 8 month now, can you help me punker barbie my account is Chicos_caliente.

Thanks

Support has informed me that that your account will remain banned. If you wish to dispute this further you will need to contact support directly.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi my screen name is sexxxystudent and my account has been banned again today i know that didnt violate any rules recently, all i did was ask the support if its okay to call the customer daddy, and they reply to me that its okay as long as theres no age play and i swear i didnt do any age play at all, but today it says my account is banned again,

can you help me recover it again ? @punker barbie thank youu so much

Upvote 0
me ? yes i got a response from them already they said ill be suspended for two weeks and then i confirmed it to acknowledged it, but they didnt reply after so is it gonna be automatically remove on 30th of april ?

thank you @punker barbie

Yes, I have confirmed that the suspension on your account will be removed on April 30th.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi again can you provide me a link or a complete list of chaturbate TOS or rules :")

thank you

I know I am not @punker barbie but

And I believe that the below is what you are looking for

APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
CODE OF CONDUCT

Upvote 0
you can also have a look on this list, some things are not mentionned in TOS but can cause bans :/
ie "broadcasting in uniform" has been a recent topic here
(and notice the "other" choice)
1587328262900.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.