AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2020
Hi,

My chaturbate username is : hotrod779
Please unban my account I need to work. If I violated any terms I apologize and it will not happen again. Please help me unban my account today please.

@punker barbie @AmberCutie

Thanks a ton in advance.

Hi,

My chaturbate username is : hotrod779
Please unban my account I need to work. If I violated any terms I apologize and it will not happen again. Please help me unban my account today please.

@punker barbie @AmberCutie

Thanks a ton in advance.

I have reached out to the support team and they state your account is currently under review. Once they have completed their review they will update you further.

Upvote 0
  • Funny!
Reactions: squirtalot
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ,

I am at your disposal again.
Kindly re-activate my Account since I make my livelihood out of camming through chaturbate.

Regards,
hotrod779

Your account is currently being reviewed. Support will send you an update once their review has been completed.

Upvote 0
PLEASE HELP My username is derikalove and my account was banned. my brother used it and was typing inappropriate taboo related things he said. and now im banned and theres over 900 tokens in my account. PLEASE HELP. I will change my password and do 2-step authentification so this never happens again. Thank you

derikalove

Upvote 0
hello @punker barbie i still haven't received any help please am loosing it kindly help me my username is garethadams it's been almost a week no response from you my i suspected an unusual activity on my account and i locked it, you sent me a security procedure and i replied with a photo am yet to get a response so my account is still inaccessible.. kindly unlock it because i want to continue working.. my account was also banned because of the unusual activity kindly unlock and unbann it please if i violated any terms am so sorry i promise it won't happen again it's my only source of income thank you in advance Shirley please help me

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
My account on chaturbate has been banned for no reason. My accounts name is sexigkrille. I have not done anything against the rules. Can I use my account again? Can i get help?

Sincerely

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
My account on chaturbate has been banned for no reason. My accounts name is sexigkrille. I have not done anything against the rules. Can I use my account again? Can i get help?

Sincerely
Support has advised that they replied to your email over the weekend. Please be sure to follow the provided instructions when uploading documentation.

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie my account "cumloaderbrent" got hacked, after i login my account in my friends computer that also broadcasting. i did not do anything wrong and surely dont violate any rules. i sent an email to cb support and they respond that i have been ban from cb community. how can i take back my account? its unfair because i did not do anything wrong and my account got banned for unknown reason. hope you can help me.

Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie my account "cumloaderbrent" got hacked, after i login my account in my friends computer that also broadcasting. i did not do anything wrong and surely dont violate any rules. i sent an email to cb support and they respond that i have been ban from cb community. how can i take back my account? its unfair because i did not do anything wrong and my account got banned for unknown reason. hope you can help me.
@punker barbie not hacked, but *banned im typo sorry

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.