AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
My chaturbate account was banned yesterday for no reason
Support has not given a proper reply yet
As far as I know, I have not violated any rules
Username- Tomastkk

Hi @punker barbie, my account has been banned for 2 days now.. I am not broadcasting with this account and only used it to watch other users. My verification details are also send in. Please help. My username on chaturbate is Diseray
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie - I just joined Chaturbate two days ago. I went through the email verification process and uploaded my ID and a pic of me holding it close to my face. I was approved. I broadcasted on Sunday (yesterday) and then today, started a broadcast, was on for about 30 minutes before I had a reminder about authorization pop back up asking me to resubmit all my forms again. Then it said pending approval. When I reuploaded my ID info, it said this ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

I'm not sure what's going on? The ID is definitely me.

I have emailed support twice from the email tskateykat@gmail.com and username TsKateykat. Please help.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie. Thank you so kindly for your service and help. I am writing about a banned account on CB, the account is yaygirls01

The two models have been successful models in CB for three years in Colombia and just went independent from the studio. This yaygirls01 is the new account and it got banned without explanation. One girl got verified fine. The second the verification was never confirmed before the banning. But the forms are correct, i have seen it, there have never been any violations of terms of service. CB customer service has not responded in 3 weeks and the models families are going to poverty.

Please your help to understand why they are blocked would be much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie. Thank you so kindly for your service and help. I am writing about a banned account on CB, the account is yaygirls01

The two models have been successful models in CB for three years in Colombia and just went independent from the studio. This yaygirls01 is the new account and it got banned without explanation. One girl got verified fine. The second the verification was never confirmed before the banning. But the forms are correct, i have seen it, there have never been any violations of terms of service. CB customer service has not responded in 3 weeks and the models families are going to poverty.

Please your help to understand why they are blocked would be much appreciated.

Good day again. I tried to make separate accounts for each model. One model gets banned this way and the other works fine. The banned model "separate account" is "soloangie". All accounts were set up using different IP Addresses, so as to avoid that as a potential failure point. Could you provide any insight into why one model would be banned without having violated any terms of service. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Good day again. I tried to make separate accounts for each model. One model gets banned this way and the other works fine. The banned model "separate account" is "soloangie". All accounts were set up using different IP Addresses, so as to avoid that as a potential failure point. Could you provide any insight into why one model would be banned without having violated any terms of service. Thank you.
I stand corrected, banned an hour later, both.

Upvote 0
I stand corrected, banned an hour later, both.
Yesterday, paid for professional fotographers... I have never seen better and more representative photos of the people and their cedulas. Crystal clear, well done. Every time the response is: The ID you submitted was too blurry, dark or small. We require photos to be extremely clear and legible.

Can anyone explain, is CB trying to make it impossible for new models? These poor people, 2 families are literally starving as these girls have been out of work now for a month, unable to create an account. Never even the slightest hint of a violation of terms in the 2 years they have modelled on CB. It breaks my heart and mind that CB's process is so callous and broken.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.