AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Hitlarden
Recently my account (Hitlarden) has been banned on chaturbate for no reaon at all. When i logged off it was all sweet but when i came back 2 hours later it said my account got banned. I tried emailling cb support but so far got no reply. Someone please help

@punker barbie

Can you please please help me? Same issue here was on earlier in the day and came back a couple of hours later and my account was banned. Reached out to support and have not received a response

montanaboy68

Upvote 0
Hello there @punker barbie my account (username: Hollybackwoodz) was banned the other day for public broadcasting. I do apologize for the violation. Can i please be unbanned, i have built such a wonderful family on CB and will do my best to stay in CB's regulations at all times.
Thank you lots - Holly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.