AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account(s) Banned/Terminated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Re: Ticket #20753296

@punker barbie,

My account(s) has been terminated erroneously. After successfully working on Chaturbate without any issues for approximately 3 years as both a broadcasting model and a pre-approved separately registered studio account to which additional models were once registered but as of now released, last November I was requested to provide additional identification due to the new verification company not being able to accept Philippine Passports as a sole identification due to security concerns. I was given 4 days from the email to upload additional documentation and thus did so without hesitation. Afterwards, approval was once again provided and I began broadcasting the following day. Several minutes into the stream, my account was banned. It took one month of weekly emails before I received the responses (quoted below) that my documents did not "match Philippine government records and that the document has been altered."

This is simply not true. I can very easily verify all provided identification; all showing exactly the same identity data since birth, with as many forms of proof as needed such as myriad Philippines identifications...
  • Philippine Passport
  • Filipino Voter’s ID
  • High school & College ID
  • Philippine Property Title & Property Tax Declaration
  • Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate. This is an official document that details your identity, nationality, and lineage. Your PSA birth certificate is typically required if you're applying for licenses, IDs, and official documents for school and employment purposes, among others.
  • National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance. The NBI Clearance is issued by the Philippines' National Bureau of Investigation. It's an essential document that proves you are not involved in any criminal activity in the country and therefore can be cleared for a number of applications.
I very humbly request continued review of this matter.

We have confirmed through Philippines government records that the documentation you have provided does not match their records indicated that the document has been altered. Due to this serious violation of the CB Terms and, likely, applicable law, your accounts were terminated, you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform, and other appropriate action taken. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
This matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken.
We are unable to assist further and may not respond to additional emails.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Re: Ticket #20753296

@punker barbie,

My account(s) has been terminated erroneously. After successfully working on Chaturbate without any issues for approximately 3 years as both a broadcasting model and a pre-approved separately registered studio account to which additional models were once registered but as of now released, last November I was requested to provide additional identification due to the new verification company not being able to accept Philippine Passports as a sole identification due to security concerns. I was given 4 days from the email to upload additional documentation and thus did so without hesitation. Afterwards, approval was once again provided and I began broadcasting the following day. Several minutes into the stream, my account was banned. It took one month of weekly emails before I received the responses (quoted below) that my documents did not "match Philippine government records and that the document has been altered."

This is simply not true. I can very easily verify all provided identification; all showing exactly the same identity data since birth, with as many forms of proof as needed such as myriad Philippines identifications...
  • Philippine Passport
  • Filipino Voter’s ID
  • High school & College ID
  • Philippine Property Title & Property Tax Declaration
  • Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate. This is an official document that details your identity, nationality, and lineage. Your PSA birth certificate is typically required if you're applying for licenses, IDs, and official documents for school and employment purposes, among others.
  • National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance. The NBI Clearance is issued by the Philippines' National Bureau of Investigation. It's an essential document that proves you are not involved in any criminal activity in the country and therefore can be cleared for a number of applications.
I very humbly request continued review of this matter.
Hello, I hope you are very well, I think the same thing happened to me, have you solved it?

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20753296

@punker barbie

My apologies for not being clear. English is my third language. I am aware they have responded to my inquiry as I have said as much in my initial post and quoted their response. My request is for further review as the claims of document altercation is false and I am willing to resubmit or provide additional verification thereof.

Upvote 0
If they said you are permanently banned, they wont reverse it so just move to another cam site
What makes you think I am not already well established on other cam sites? My request for further review on CB is simply good business sense as the claims of altercation are false or at least mistaken.

@punker barbie

I am willing to provide two decades of identity documentation to prove my case. Doesn't it sound at least plausible that a mistake might have been made in the verification process if the model is willing to provide as much identification document proof as I am?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.