AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Affiliate Account Banned After 8 Years Promoting Them

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2022
Hello everybody. First of all, I am sorry that I came up to this forum like this just to ask for help, but to be honest I do a bit devastated.

I was told to do so, that someone can help me out. @punker barbie - I would really appreciate your help.

Just to be clear I want in no way to harm Chaturbate with topics like these - I love chaturbate, was always happy to promote them, always will be and hopefully we can come to a solution so I can fix any mistakes that there may have been. This topic is only made so I can hopefully get this issue resolved.

Since back in 2015 I have worked with chaturbate. I was very happy to do work with them and never had any problems.

I am sure you had your reasons for the ban - but please let me know what they are. I do wish to apologize in advance about anything that I may have done that went wrong to the TOS.

As said, I have been working with chaturbate from back in 2015 If I am not mistaking - over XXX,XXXK+ in earnings and only promoted my websites and I have not touched or promoted anything in these last couple of years and the only traffic I was getting is the direct ones from my websites, now I find out I am banned. This was pure devastating, I just got out of hospital with COVID and now exactly as I checked one of my domains I do see that I was banned.

I do wish to know what is happening .. to be honest, I have not promoted the links in a long while as I ventured in other business and had a very rough couple of years, and now it came to this. The traffic I was getting as far as I know are from my websites that I had. I am just feeling like a big dark cloud went over me for some reason without an explanation.

I did contact support, thought I would try my luck here too. It would really help a lot at this time.

Thank you also for the great years you have given me Chaturbate. I hope we can come to a solution.
frown2.gif

Hello @punker barbie - sorry to bother you again. Can you check the ticket for me please as I am waiting for a response. Would really, really apperciate right now as I am undergoing lots of anxiety attacks due to this situation that just came up. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.