AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate affiliate account of over 8 years banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2022
Hello,

I have been promoting chaturbate 20% revshare for years (affiliate acocunt). I have gained a lot of members. Today for some reason when I tried to login to my affiliate portal it said my account was banned. I emailed support at chaturbate to see if I can get a response. They are usually great. But sometimes it takes days to get a response. I did some reading and it seems chaturbate reps also use this site. I was wondering if one of the reps can tell me why my account has been banned?

I checked to make sure I wasn't emailed some sort of warning about an issue with my account. I don't see anything like this. I really don't know what I could have done wrong. Can someone from Chaturbate lend me a hand to figure out whats going on?

Thank you!

I can DM my chaturbate affiliate info.

P.S: I just joined this forum today, I might have low credits to make this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.