AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Age verification rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2021
Hello. My user name urban23 on the chaturbate.
@punker barbie
Im registered as a new model on chaturbate. I submitted my driver license but its rejected and need a passport.
I dont have passport. I have only driver licence. I really need this job. Please can you approve with driver license.

Take the required photos with the camera perpendicular to your face with your drivver licence and they will definitely be accepted (both ears must visible)
And perform the scan with a scanner, not a smartphone

Upvote 0
"UPDATE"
My account its been approved thank you so much @punker barbie
Alice In Wonderland Reaction GIF

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you
Hi @punker barbie ! I'm really sorry to bother you. I'm having trouble with my age verification and I don't know what else to do :( they don't seem to accept my ID (im from argentina), I have taken many pictures from it and with my face (same with my partner).
I'd be really grateful if you could help us! Thank you! Our username is Hornycastles

Reactions: Urgan23
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ! I'm really sorry to bother you. I'm having trouble with my age verification and I don't know what else to do :( they don't seem to accept my ID (im from argentina), I have taken many pictures from it and with my face (same with my partner).
I'd be really grateful if you could help us! Thank you! Our username is Hornycastles
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Reactions: Urgan23
Upvote 0
Hello, I tried to create a new Chaturbate account, send my documents but did not approve them, as the last answer they tell me that "this person already has the age verified in your account."

Send emails to support I do not receive your response, my username at CB Sweet_Jonesx

Help me please, have a nice day

@punker barbie I'm sorry to bother you I need your help please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.