AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Age Verification Trouble

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2022
I uploaded my previously registered passport to the new age verification system and my account was baned. In the return from support, they state that they think there may be a tampering in the ID, but this is absolutely not possible, there is a mistake. As I said, the previously approved passport. I want the error to be resolved.

I replied via email from support. I clearly attached my passport and other supporting ID, but no response.

Can you please turn the verification system back on?

@punker barbie I look forward to your support. Ty.

Username: sexyyceline

@punker barbie 7 yılı aşkın süredir burada çalışıyorum ve hiçbir suç veya uygunsuz davranışta bulunmadım. Yaş doğrulamasından sonra yapılan hata ve hesabın kapatılması çok üzücü. Size tüm belgelerimi verdim ve destek bana yardımcı olmuyor. 11 gün oldu ve lütfen bana yardım edin.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I have been working here for over 7 years and have never committed any crime or inappropriate behavior. It is very sad that after age verification the mistake was made and the account was closed. I have given you all my documents and support is not helping me. It has been 11 days and please help me. Ty

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.