AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
Hey!! I posted in a reddit thread and got told to post over here.
(Australia based)
I’m completely new to camming and thought I’d start at trying Chaturbate. The only current ID I have is a Keypass/proof of age card and it’s not an accepted ID apparently. I’ve tried to use my hole punched learners driving permit but it keeps getting declined.(it expired/got holepunched 2 1/2 years ago when I went to probationary driver) My current license was suspended this year and the police took it on the spot. My passport expired 5 years ago and is interstate at a parents house.
I’ve emailed back and forth with support but I’m getting no where. Does anybody know what I can do? I don’t have the means to pay for a passport right now so is there another way to verify my age? Thank you so much in advance

“I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket number 20095227
Yes they have, the last email was “
Unfortunately, we are not able to age verify your account
babybean2k with the ID provided. If you do not have a
passport and plan to obtain one, we will age verify your
account once you submit the photos by uploading at the
following link.”

I don’t have any money to buy a passport. Is that my only option?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.