AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and FirstChoicePay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2017
Hey everyone, I've been camming for a few weeks and since it was NYE yesterday I cashed out all my tokens to see how much it'd be worth, and figured my (fairly old) payoneer account would work. The tokens cashed out but I didn't have firstchoicepay setup. I've set it up now and have a card coming in the mail, but will I still get paid for the tokens? Hoping I don't just not get paid cause I cashed out without a payment method ready :(

his is outdated information
IJXI9AU.png

https://www.epacash.com/process

firstchoice and payoneer are gone paxum to expenisive

Upvote 0
Dear Sir ,

We appreciate you taking the time to send the verification request. We have completed the review and have determined that we cannot offer you an ePayments account.

In view of this, in accordance with section 7.3 of our Terms and Conditions, your account has been closed.

Fuck them :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.