AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and Manyvids audience/questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I wanted people who find me through Chaturbate or Manyvids know they can pay for my snapchat using either MV or CB, but it seems like I can't outright advertise outside payment or links on chaturbate. I like having that transparency with people (i.e someone from manyvids has a chaturbate account they would rather pay with). Is there a way to do that? Or should I just assume chaturbate users want to pay via tokens and MV users will pay via "make it rain."

I'm going to do my own videos for Manyvids, but I'm contemplating doing custom videos. I start school soon, so I don't know if that would be a lot on my plate. The rates I set for myself is 1 minute = $1.99 and additional fees for anal (if I do at all), squirting, toys, etc.

Most sites aren’t going to want you to promote other payment methods while using their platform. You could direct members of various sites to email or tweet you and then you could give them different options for payment. From my expierence though, if a guy contacts you via a particular site and they are used to using that site that is how they are most comfortable paying.

I also urge you to reconsider $1.99/min for customs. The going rate is around $10/min and sometimes more depending on the details. I worry if you charge to little you will be bombarded with disrespectful asshats.

What about creating an account on Twitter and one on Instagram, link them to Chaturbate, so eventually people will follow you there too (I don't know if it's possible to do it with MV) and then advertise on Twitter and Instagram?

Most sites aren’t going to want you to promote other payment methods while using their platform. You could direct members of various sites to email or tweet you and then you could give them different options for payment. From my expierence though, if a guy contacts you via a particular site and they are used to using that site that is how they are most comfortable paying.

I also urge you to reconsider $1.99/min for customs. The going rate is around $10/min and sometimes more depending on the details. I worry if you charge to little you will be bombarded with disrespectful asshats.
This pricing this is so confusing for me. Or it changes so fast. I remember reading another post where they put 1.99/min, but ti could've been from a few years ago.

Should I raise my $1/photo price, too? That was something I saw in a previous forum.

Should I raise my $1/photo price, too? That was something I saw in a previous forum.
I think it depends. If they are custom requested photos then yes. If these photos include a name on your body or fan sign or would otherwise be difficult to sale again then they should be even more. If these are exclusive photos that are not going to be re sold then they should once again, be even more.

and to expand a little- just bc its custom doesn't mean its exclusive. So if somebody doesn't want you to resale their video or pics then they need to pay you a fair rate on top of the custom rate for it to be exclusive to them. This is why videos with names or pics with names written on your body should be more than just a generic custom video/pic set. The more personalized things are, the harder they become to resale so you should always be compensated more upfront.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Witchessleep
I think it depends. If they are custom requested photos then yes. If these photos include a name on your body or fan sign or would otherwise be difficult to sale again then they should be even more. If these are exclusive photos that are not going to be re sold then they should once again, be even more.

and to expand a little- just bc its custom doesn't mean its exclusive. So if somebody doesn't want you to resale their video or pics then they need to pay you a fair rate on top of the custom rate for it to be exclusive to them. This is why videos with names or pics with names written on your body should be more than just a generic custom video/pic set. The more personalized things are, the harder they become to resale so you should always be compensated more upfront.
I wanted to do exclusive photos (only people with passwords can see the set or something). So, a pack of 5 photos may be $10 for a set and a custom&exclusive photo may be something like $20/photo? I was thinking of doing a "low res" series. So clear photos would be $20/piece, but ones I take with a webcam (slightly lower in quality) would be $5 - $15/photo depending on nudity.

The price may depend if I share through project maenad or I give a personalized snapchat photo, if the prices should be different.

This pricing this is so confusing for me. Or it changes so fast. I remember reading another post where they put 1.99/min, but ti could've been from a few years ago.

$1/min+99¢ is the standard for pre-made content, which is what you may have seen that number in reference to. For custom content, it's $10/min.

$1/min+99¢ is the standard for pre-made content, which is what you may have seen that number in reference to. For custom content, it's $10/min.
Okay, that makes sense. Mine were going to be premade. I don't know if I have enough on my plate for custom right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.