AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate and other sites icons constructor ( i found this and i think its usefull for many models)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana_Devil

Cam Model
Jul 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@DianaDevil35
MFC Username
Diana_Devil
Chaturbate Username
Diana_Devil

I came accross this and i think may be usefull to a lot of models so i decided to post it .

Chaturbate icons constructor​

These floating icons are free. You can use them in your Chaturbate bio. Additionally you will get an icon for our service SIREN. We will automatically notify our users in Telegram whenever you are online if they subscribe using this icon.

Subscription links for models

Do you want your followers to get automatic notifications in Telegram whenever you are online? First of all we need to say this bot has nothing to do with you personal Telegram account. You don't need to have Telegram to use it. This is simple. You provide a link to the user. The user clicks it and receive notifications whenever you are online. The only thing you need to do is to start broadcasting. Our bot checks who is online and sends notifications automatically.

Add the subscription link to your profile page on Chaturbate, Stripchat and BongaCams. You can set up a floating icon in Chaturbate via our Chaturbate icons constructor. Also share this link on Twitter, Instagram or other social media. Use following subscription links:

• Chaturbate:
    YOUR_USERNAME
  • Stripchat:
    YOUR_USERNAME
  • BongaCams:
    YOUR_USERNAME

Please don't use your display name or real name. Use the username you log in with!
  • LiveJasmin:
    YOUR_USERNAME
  • CamSoda:
    YOUR_USERNAME
  • Flirt4Free:
    YOUR_USERNAME

Substitute YOUR_USERNAME with your actual login username.

Recommended text: "Get a notification in Telegram whenever I'm online YOUR LINK".

For bots in other languages change the language at the bottom of the page

Write to siren.chat@gmail.com in case of any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.