AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Animated Gif size

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corky888

Banhammered
Nov 25, 2020
I was just wondering if Amber had any pull with the Gods at CB and could help them to enlarge the 250 x 80 px size limit on animated gif's, thanks

Why do gifs needs to be larger IN the chat? you can upload larger ones but they won't play, you have to click it.
250x80 is a perfectly acceptable and good size for a chat, can you imagine people spamming larger ones, filling the chats? It can already be terrible with this smaller size. Personally I think it's not needed to increase.

Upvote 0
You can include up to 3 emoticons on a line, as far as I can recall. If you placed them in chat with an app/bot, they could be sent on 3 new lines, within the same 'notice'. Possibly give you a 250x240 static image.

One of my favorite things about CB is the limitations. The CB API can do what it can, and nothing more. Tip Menu's pretty much look the same. Images are a set size. All of these limitations lead to consistency and familiarity. These are two things that make returning to CB less challenging. I think this is very important from a business standpoint.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.