AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban: [Chaturbate] 19391088 - Re: Payment is Being Held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2022
Username: Cholcolate_Strawberry1
Support Ticket: 19391088

Hi @punker barbie can you please help me?

I am an independent broadcaster and solely run my page and Chaturbate account and I am the only one who appears on my cam.

For payment I needed send the money to someone else's Paxum account because I do not have a bank account myself and this was the easiest method for me to get paid.

After submitting these payment details and setting up the payment process I got a notification from Chaturbate telling me the payment is withheld and to upload age verification for the person on the Paxum account and sign an independent broadcaster agreement for them so I can get paid. (they have nothing to do with my page or appear on cam, its just for payment purposes)

As soon as I uploaded the persons details my account was instantly banned. After some correspondence it turns out that the person with the Paxum account has been banned on Chaturbate before, and now, Chaturbate think I am the person who owns the banned account. (I think its because I used my email address by accident for the Paxum person)

I am not that person (I am a girl, they are a guy) and there has been a big misunderstanding. I notified support about this misunderstanding and they responded and asked me to upload my verification through email. I sent this email on 04/04/22 and I have heard nothing since.. everything is correct and exactly what they asked for.

I really was not aware that this would cause such an issue and I always adhere to the rules when broadcasting. This is my livelihood and there are over 22k tokens in my account. If I knew this action would have got me banned I would never have used this persons details for Paxum and just opted for the bitcoin payment.

Please I would be very grateful for this issue to be resolved and get my account back as it is very clearly just a simple mistake and I promise to be extra vigilant in the future. I just want to remove the banned person and change the payment details and continue working. I am not the previously banned person.

Thank you very much

Chocolate_Strawberry1

Status
Not open for further replies.