AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban - document's misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2022
Hello,

I own a studio in Poland.
One of our models had a friend witch she done like one stream with - and that friend was also verified user on her account.
After some time of working (the model that got banned done like crazy good on chaturbate) - she got banned because her friend did some weird verification with her documents.
I assume any related accounts to those documents got banned? It backfired to account that she was only streaming once with and we are trying to get it back.
I didn't get a response from chaturbate for a week now, maybe because email was not veryfied?
I also wrote them a message from my studio account:

Issue is related to:
studio@ecbt.pl
yourcrazyneightbor (nickname deliberately with an error)

Can i adress this issue from studio account? will i get an response regarding that situation?
I need help so much!

@punker barbie

I was hoping studio accounts would get ANY kind of more direct support for such situations, that would be really helpfull since we have a lot of models in one place.

Upvote 0
Hello good day Chaturbate team
Please give another chance, I’m so sorry for what I did for violating against your rules, please give me a second chance chaturbate team to fix my account I will do everything huhu. I’m not perfect… and I will do my very best not doing any violation in your site again and be careful next time, please chaturbate team I really need this job it brokes me alot of being terminating here I don’t have any source of income and I don’t have any choice and I’m worried how can I support my family they need me please chaturbate I’m begging you help me… 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.