AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban (Sleep)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2022
Hello there

I have a big problem…yesterday I was streaming on chaturbate and the night was empty...I started really to feel bad and got so tired of it…I thought I closed the chaturbate stream and fell asleep…
Now in the morning I wanted to stream and it said my account is banned…It looks like that I didn’t closed the stream :((( . I really feel sorry about it, it was the first time that that happened. I know its against the rules, but it was not on purpose.

I already wrote the Chaturbate support but got no answers…Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks for those who help me, wish you a nice day.

My chaturbate Username is: "Susannawallace"

Ticket Number: 20285487 Another problem is, I just realized that I forgot to close stream before sleep, some hours after i wrote the ticket.... So i couldnt explain the reason, that i thought i closed the stream :(... Should i write another ticket?
Thank you for the help

Upvote 0
chaturbate team why your site is so unfair? their are lots of asian users are banned, but they are still get back streaming. how come? how did you handle this kind of site so unfair and favoritism. I really dissapoint this site so bad and not giving me a second chance because of just one mistake? unlike other models their always against and violate your rules here but they still giving an opportunity and many multiple chance so unfair!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.