AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban TWICE. Please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel Lee Ray

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 16, 2018
Twitter Username
@rachelleeray
Chaturbate Username
rachelleeray
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001539219/RachelLeeRay/
Hello, I'm Rachel and new to this forum. I have a question that maybe someone here can help me with. I have been camming on Chaturbate for the last month and a half. My boyfriend also was going to get on cam with me from time to time. So we submitted his ID and my account got blocked instantly. I wrote support and they fixed it and now he is approved to be on my account. So he went onto his account and submitted his ID and (he has had his account for years as a user not broadcaster) and it was instantly banned again. He emailed support and they said after reviewing they deemed the account terminated. So this was a few weeks ago. We ignored it, he made a new account so he could help me mod when he was not with me. He decided to try to submit his ID again with his new account and same thing happened. Instant ban. Emailed support again and then instant termination. MAKES NO SENSE. Please help!

-Rachel Lee Ray

It's possible that his account has been terminated due to a break in the Terms that your boyfriend has done.

This can be a number of reasons for the ban / termination. Now matter how many accounts he makes he won't be able to get verified if CB are saying that his account is terminated.

Sorry wish there was better news.

Upvote 0
Did you exchange tokens? Meaning, your boyfriend bought tokens and tipped you or vice versa? This might have caused a fraud prevention system to go off (buying tokens with a fake credit card, tip them to you and you cash them out would be the scheme).

Upvote 0
Yeah, I think the universe is telling you not to cam with him. You are jeopardizing your own survival. I would agree that probably his account is flagged because he did something wrong. It sounds like you didn't even get to the point of camming with him as a mod, so if so, it wouldn't be the tipping thing. If he violated TOS and was banned, they're not going to let him on just because he made a new account with a different user name.

Upvote 0
We didn't exchange any tokens, but we did talk about me sending him some and him tipping them back during a cam session to try and encourage people to tip for the show. I did see somewhere on the internet that Chaturbate looks at your chat log so maybe that is where we went wrong?? Are we not allowed to do this. I don't see that it would be a problem we aren't forcing anyone to tip, and in hindsight we are lowering the amount for potential goals ??? IDK can't explain it any other way?

Upvote 0
Here we again with this b.s!

Support answer the guy without giving him a b.s runaround tell him why he's banned a clear response not some terms and condition excuse

Upvote 0
Here we again with this b.s!

Support answer the guy without giving him a b.s runaround tell him why he's banned a clear response not some terms and condition excuse

If you actually read the Terms CB dont have to actually state why an account has been banned or terminated

19. Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refer any such activity to any appropriate law enforcement agencies.​

Upvote 0
While technically correct I think cb even states that members should contact support when a ban happened.

@Rachel Lee Ray it's impossible for us to tell what caused the ban. Until it's sorted out every new account that your boyfriend creates will be banned again. That is certain. A ban can also happen, when there are questions about the id of your boyfriend but you said, it was approved on your account, which basically rules this out. Contact cb support or @punker barbie

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
If you actually read the Terms CB dont have to actually state why an account has been banned or terminated

19. Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refer any such activity to any appropriate law enforcement agencies.​

I'm aware of what it says, and its a copout excuse. If they were decent and honest about why they banned someone and didn't use t&C as an excuse when the model mails to support to ask. Then they wouldn't have such a large amount of angry models.

Hell even if they said "you are removed under section 19 , we don;t want you here" thats a proper response

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
How long has your bf been on Chaturbate ??

He had been a member (purchased tokens before and even cammed before) for a good 5 or 6 years with the same username.

While technically correct I think cb even states that members should contact support when a ban happened.

@Rachel Lee Ray it's impossible for us to tell what caused the ban. Until it's sorted out every new account that your boyfriend creates will be banned again. That is certain. A ban can also happen, when there are questions about the id of your boyfriend but you said, it was approved on your account, which basically rules this out. Contact cb support or @punker barbie

He has contacted them numberous times with no response. Just that the account had been terminated with no reason. He tried to make a few names under different emails just to help me moderate and they got instantly banned without even submitting an ID. No reason, nothing. IDK

Upvote 0
Did you use the contact form on cb to contact them or send mails to support@chaturbate.com ? Never ever use the contact form.

Hmmm, he cammed before? ID expired or something like that? CB bans when there are problems with id. Sadly there is no "waiting for id to get approved" status. When there are problems with an id (picture unusable or expired), cb bans the account. And cb probably identifies the computer through cookies, ip, whatever and bans new account then too.

Upvote 0
Did you use the contact form on cb to contact them or send mails to support@chaturbate.com ? Never ever use the contact form.

Hmmm, he cammed before? ID expired or something like that? CB bans when there are problems with id. Sadly there is no "waiting for id to get approved" status. When there are problems with an id (picture unusable or expired), cb bans the account. And cb probably identifies the computer through cookies, ip, whatever and bans new account then too.

ID Not expired. E-Mailed Support not the contact form. And yes he got around it by using a VPN eventually but its just ridiculous. Makes me want to try MFC, but im pregnant and i have a following right now on CB so now isn't the time to switch.

Upvote 0
It’s not really helping his case to be making a ton of accounts and trying to weasel back in despite the bans. Unless he uses a vpn or something he can still be identified.

e- I type slooow. Yeah that’s really not going to make him or you look great. As annoying as cb is with the ban hammer, there is a protocol to work within. Be careful or it might get your ass banned too.

Upvote 0
It’s not really helping his case to be making a ton of accounts and trying to weasel back in despite the bans. Unless he uses a vpn or something he can still be identified.
I get what your saying. it wasn't a ton of accounts it was 2. And I just need him to mod my room for me from a seperate location. :( But I know what you mean.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm not saying your bf has, but its possible that in those 5 - 6 years your bf could of done something thats caused the ban on his own account and when hes got to get verified CB have linked the accounts up first with the IP and then with the ID.

The only way to possibly way to find out what the cause of the ban / termination would be to contact @punker barbie with his usernames that hes used. This means ALL his usernames that he's had. :)

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
I'm not saying your bf has, but its possible that in those 5 - 6 years your bf could of done something thats caused the ban on his own account and when hes got to get verified CB have linked the accounts up first with the IP and then with the ID.
Yes, and also possible CB is just fucked up start to finish.

The only way to possibly way to find out what the cause of the ban / termination would be to contact @punker barbie with his usernames that hes used. This means ALL his usernames that he's had. :)
Yes.

Posting on her profile probably bring quicker results https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/punker-barbie.4828/

Upvote 0
I'm aware of what it says, and its a copout excuse. If they were decent and honest about why they banned someone and didn't use t&C as an excuse when the model mails to support to ask. Then they wouldn't have such a large amount of angry models.

Hell even if they said "you are removed under section 19 , we don;t want you here" thats a proper response

I agree. The few times that Cams has suspended me over some bullshit, they'd at least given me the courtesy of letting me know via e-mail what rule I supposedly violated.

Upvote 0
He had been a member (purchased tokens before and even cammed before) for a good 5 or 6 years with the same username.

He has contacted them numberous times with no response. Just that the account had been terminated with no reason. He tried to make a few names under different emails just to help me moderate and they got instantly banned without even submitting an ID. No reason, nothing. IDK

Chaturbate always links previous usernames in the cookies. Hence he gets automaticly banned Delete the cookies then make another account.

Upvote 0
I suspect they also track IP addresses. However, creating multiple accounts to try and get around a ban is unlikely to earn any Brownie points with CB support...

CB track, cookies & IP's that is how they can link accounts with each other.

Upvote 0
CB track, cookies & IP's that is how they can link accounts with each other.

I am guessing also emails and if he is verifying the accounts, they have his documents to compare, too. Or would I be wrong to think/assume that? I don't know.

Upvote 0
I am guessing also emails and if he is verifying the accounts, they have his documents to compare, too. Or would I be wrong to think/assume that? I don't know.

We are guessing that it was linked to the cookies. It can't be IP address because we are on the same IP address he just mods from another room on his laptop. But after clearing internet cache, cookies etc and putting the browser into incognito mode it worked fine. Hopefully CB can fix or at least explain what the problem is with his account.

Thanks for all the input guys/gals

-Rachel

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.