AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2018
Hello there everyone! I'm Flavio, i'm 20 and my account got banned 5 days ago, FOR NO REASON.
I'm working on CB for almost 5 months.
I really wasn't in all this posting thing, but as I saw that no one gives a s**t about my account or about what I think I deserve, i decided to make it public.
After i got a reply at my email with a standard message.

First of all, I don't know and probably I will never know, why my account got banned.

Things I NEVER did:
- I never asked/took/give any skype or personal details from anyone, and if anyone from CB Staff can say the opposite, then i'm waiting for some proofs.
- I never insulted, disrespected or ignoring any of people that came into my room
- I never tried to cheat the system
- I never violated their TOS!

Things I DID:

- Being nice with everyone
- Always giving advices to my members
- Looking nice almost everytime on camera
- Being very patience
- And all the things that a model has to do!

Now, i emailed CB support&Shirley in the same day, 31 March, because 30 march was the last time when my account was working, as I visited the site for some minutes to see some models, then i went to sleep, next day I just woke up, took a shower got my hair and outfit done and I was ready to work. Surprise, I got banned.

I have some things to show, that I'm sure CB would not be proud of, but as I said, i'm not here to make a negative image for anyone.

I tried to post on Shirley's wall here too, but no answer, as I thought.

I always thought that CB is not that bad as everyone says, but I might change my opinion.
But as i've heard, CB bans people that doesn't get them money at all, and to be honest, the last month i worked only for 2 weeks I think, so that might be a problem too. Which I believe is a stupid thing, as I had some personal problems and i just couldn't be online everyday, as I used to.
I know many of you will tell me to look for another sites, but first of all i'm a guy, and i'm kinda used to free-chat sites, not kinda used to privates. So CB was almost perfect for me.

I hope this was a mistake. And i'm still waiting for my account to be opened.
Thank you so much everyone for all your time!

Flavio

[P.S. sorry for my English, if there are some mistakes]

Quick update: My friend just re-verified his account again last night as her ID expired and she got the new one yesterday. And today she just found out she’s banned without even streaming. @punker barbie can someone solve these problems?

Probably from the same computer the account has been verified. Chaturbate imposes a ban on the IP address and MAC address of the computer

Upvote 0
Probably from the same computer the account has been verified. Chaturbate imposes a ban on the IP address and MAC address of the computer
Actually we’re no living in the same house. So it’s impossible to have the same ip or use the same computer.

Upvote 0
Quick update: Another friend of mine got banned. He was able to stream until yesterday. Today he got his payment and now he got banned. I can prove all of this. @punker barbie we’re still waiting. This is going crazy!

Upvote 0
Quick update: Another friend of mine got banned. He was able to stream until yesterday. Today he got his payment and now he got banned. I can prove all of this. @punker barbie we’re still waiting. This is going crazy!
She will reply when she has time she also needs to do research what went wrong and why the ban plus she is helping also others.
I know it is shit but have a little patience

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
my account got banned 5 days ago

Did CB list a reason for your ban?

Quick update: My friend just re-verified his account again last night as her ID expired and she got the new one yesterday. And today she just found out she’s banned without even streaming.

What does her account have to do with your account?

Quick update: Another friend of mine got banned.

Unless your all from the same country, and camming is prohibited in that country, I'm not sure what this has to do with your account.

Upvote 0
Did CB list a reason for your ban?

What does her account have to do with your account?

Unless your all from the same country, and camming is prohibited in that country, I'm not sure what this has to do with your account.

We only got that standard email saying that we violated the TOS.

Her account has nothing to do with my account, I said is as a fact, that is something wrong in their system.

We are from the same country. And I’ve seen a lot of other models from our country and they doesn’t seem to have any problems with their account.

And to be clear, we haven’t violated any rules of TOS. Because if we did I wouldn’t insist that much on this problem. Something’s going on.
Thank you all for your time and answers, I hope this will get fixed!

Upvote 0
Quick update: My friend’s account got unbanned, they emailed her saying that it was a mistake!

Still waiting for my account and my other friend account to get unbanned

Upvote 0
Quick update: My account got unbanned! Thank you so much CB Support!

I hope my other friend account will get unbanned too!

So, what was the reason(s) you were banned in the first place?
I am sure at this point they must have told you a reason or at least said it was a mistake..

After all, you need to be able to learn from the mistake of doing something wrong, so you don't do it again.
But congrats

Upvote 0
Normally CB support won’t say why, specially if they unban an account.... but if there’s been an investigation by the other departments Support have to wait until those investigations have been concluded before anything can be done on the accounts.

Reactions: tekwolf
Upvote 0
@notyou87 Thank you! I didn’t got any reason for that, as @roydz said!

And I understand what you said, but as I already said, I haven’t done anything wrong!

Thanks CB Support again!
And as I already said, I hope my other friend account will get unbanned too!

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.