AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Hello! My profile on Chaturbate was given a permanent ban. I wrote to support from different emails, but they don’t answer me and don’t tell me the reason for the ban. I changed my last name, but the ban remained due to biometrics. What can I do to get rid of the ban? Help me please @punker barbie my model nick: katie6kkk

Last edited:
Hello! My profile on Chaturbate was given a permanent ban. I wrote to support from different emails, but they don’t answer me and don’t tell me the reason for the ban. I changed my last name, but the ban remained due to biometrics. What can I do to get rid of the ban? Help me please @punker barbie my model nick: katie6kkk
I mean... it might have something to do with your name. Probably shouldn't have "kkk" in a name, in fact if you're going to stick around this forum there should be a name change in your future.

Upvote 0
I mean... it might have something to do with your name. Probably shouldn't have "kkk" in a name, in fact if you're going to stick around this forum there should be a name change in your future.
I’m from another side of the globe, so I really didn’t know about kkk. It feels so dumb… How can I change my nickname here?

Upvote 0
God, I'm an idiot and didn't know about this abbreviation... I only found out five minutes ago what it means. Sorry guys. I do not live in America, in my country they do not use this abbreviation and therefore I did not know. I would like to ask for help so that Chatrubate support can help me change my nickname and regain access to my account. I'm really sorry @punker barbie @AmberCutie

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket number 20273913
Thank u for answer! This is a message with the ticket that you indicated (attached a photo). This is the template message they send me all the time. What can I do to get rid of a permanent ban? Can the support of the chaturbate change my nickname (if banned because of this) and return access to my account? @punker barbie

Attachments

• 62F05F49-E94F-4091-BE86-8DFC11D4E04C.jpeg
    62F05F49-E94F-4091-BE86-8DFC11D4E04C.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
I was given a permanent ban for alleged ”drug perrefinelia“ and I wasnt using or showing any illegal drugs. But I still had 4,000 tokens. is there anyway I could cash out any of it?

Upvote 0
I was given a permanent ban for alleged ”drug perrefinelia“ and I wasnt using or showing any illegal drugs. But I still had 4,000 tokens. is there anyway I could cash out any of it?
Please provide your username or ticket number so I can pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HELP TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE ON CHATURBATE. I GOT BANNED WITH AN IMPLICATIONS TO ANOTHER PERFORMER A LONG TIME AGO LINKED ON MY ACCOUNT. THE PERFORMER WHOS LINKED ON MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED AND FOR NO REASON I GOT BANNED ALSO AND I DIDNT HAVE ANY REAONS ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE BEEN BANNED. I GOT 20 000 TOKENS FROM THERE AND I COULD NOT RETRIEVE IT... BY A CHANCE PLEASE HELP ME @punker barbie TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE HOPE I COULD GET A RESPONSE HERE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Upvote 0
I got permanent banned too due to ALTERED IDENTIFICATION? like how? ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE NEW AND LEGITIMAGE ORIGINAL, I got them with ALL MY EFFORTS AND RECEIPT I can attached the RECEIPT TOGETHER WITH MY DOCUMENTS, I'm a new model here In Chaturbate, I got my PASSPORT AND POSTAL REAL AND LEGITIMATE ORIGINAL, DO NOT MISLEAD THE DOCUMENTS i was just trying to be your MODEL I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TEARMS AND CONDITION OF THE SITE AND I HAVE NEVER VIOLATED ANYTHING. I CAN PROVIDE WHATEVER YOU ASKED ME TO DO TO PROVE THAT ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE REAL, ORIGINAL AND LEGITIMATE, I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and God bless.

Username: Drag_me_to_hell

Upvote 0
Good Day

Please help me @punker barbie for my account banned i didnt violate any rules and as i open my account its banned. Please help me so that i can work again and i also email cb support but they dont reply me at all.
My username Kenzolyncute please help me i need my account to be back pls help me @punker barbie.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.