AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Banned Account - Help!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2021
my chaturbate account missraven1997 was banned the other night during a show - I have contacted CB support multiple times but no one has gotten back to me.. @punker barbie a few users have recommended I seek your help!

Solution
did you ever resolve this I currently have same situation
Just plugged the name missraven1997 into CB and they have been broadcasting. OP hasn't been on the forum since April 25.

Also note that reasons for ban are going to be slightly different for every model. So what works for one may not work for another.

Good luck.
Just plugged the name missraven1997 into CB and they have been broadcasting. OP hasn't been on the forum since April 25.

Also note that reasons for ban are going to be slightly different for every model. So what works for one may not work for another.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Solution
Yup, I recovered my account, took 28 days, but support had replied...see " https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...tip-please-contact-support.32090/page-4#posts "
did you send several emails during that period of time? , I don't know what to do I'm desperate, they banned my account during a private show, I need to be able to recover the account soon, it is my only livelihood right now, they told me that @punker barbie could help me but it has been inactive here for more than a month. Thanks for answering me.

Upvote 0
Yes, after about a week my account was reinstated. I sent around 10 emails to support during the time it was banned. It seems to happen more often to new models, but CB reserves the right to be able to suspend/ban accounts "for any reason or no reason at all" so my recommendation would just be to keep emailing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.