AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate (banned account)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2021
Romania,Bihor
MFC Username
BubbleBums
Streamate Username
EatMyPie
Chaturbate Username
EatMyPieDaddy
@punker barbie please help me!

My account got banned (eatmypiedaddy) without any reason. Ive worked only 1 period for now and my ex-covorker told me the previous studio where iv been worked just tried to use my ID to register a model who has no valid ID. She told me theyve got banned and when I tried to log in I can see my acc is banned too however it wasnt me to use my datas to register another account.

Not sure if thats the cause but its more likely cause i didnt break any rules by myself Im innocent in that.

Please @punker barbie help me to get my account back this is the only source of income for me.

@punker barbie please help me!

My account got banned (eatmypiedaddy) without any reason. Ive worked only 1 period for now and my ex-covorker told me the previous studio where iv been worked just tried to use my ID to register a model who has no valid ID. She told me theyve got banned and when I tried to log in I can see my acc is banned too however it wasnt me to use my datas to register another account.

Not sure if thats the cause but its more likely cause i didnt break any rules by myself Im innocent in that.

Please @punker barbie help me to get my account back this is the only source of income for me.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Not really :/ Ive got an e-mail about they had a problem with my passport; colour, etc. Its a new romanian passport from the romanian embassy (in Budapest, Hungary) totally legit and had to pay 80€ for that cause the previous passport of mine expired in November. Whats wrong with that? The case hasnt been resolved cause its not true. So you think that passport is not a real one and thats it? Its not correct like that cause its a legal document and I can prove! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.