AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2022
Hi there, @punker barbie, I am the holder of the account meltingparadise on chaturbate, sorry for being so direct, I am contacting you through this forum because today I was streaming and of out nothing I was kicked of the session and a message that I was banned popped out, the message wasn´t clear, so I sent a email to the support office, but I haven´t received an anser yet, I am really scared of this because I gave up my job and adquiried a credit card debt that is 9+ the minimun wage of my country to buy the equipments needed to broadcast, chaturbate is my main source of income and I really enjoyed being there, I also had 8000 tokens that now I can´t retire, I know that it sounds like it´s not so much money, nut believe me for me that money was really game changing, please I would really appreciate if you can check my case and give me an anwer, I am through a mental breakdown for this situation :(

Have a nice day, any additional information that you need I will colaborate withouy any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.