AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned me and $2.475 was not paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2022
Hello everyone ,

I started having problems with my chaturbate account for 15 days that I don't understand, a few days ago I noticed that someone else was logging into my chaturbate account and my mail, and I forwarded it to the chaturbate team.
Chaturbate team sent me a new system generated email and password to be more secure

Chaturbate <support@chaturbate-info.com>

Dear Kral_Mert,

Please just wait for 24 hours. We assure you that with that time, your account will be unlocked again. We will help you to get back with your account and to receive your payment.

Regards,
The Chaturbate Team

And 2nd chaturbate answer

Dear Kral_Mert,

Thank you for patiently waiting, but your email address kra*_m*rt@live.com has been banned on chaturbate. You can never use that email. We recommend you to use the system generated one.

We have received high volumes of hacked accounts and because of that, chaturbate will go maintenance today. Our IT team has detected that our site has a big problem because the hacker has access to all chaturbate accounts. Please give us 1 day more to unlock your account. We understand your frustrations about this matter but please bear with us too. We promise you that your account will be unlocked after 24 hours. We guaranteed you 100%.

We are hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

and after this e-mail I can't get a reply for 3 days ..... Paxum email has been removed from my chaturbate payment methods due to hacking,

$2,475 in my chaturbate account is in chaturbate , but I don't know how to get this payment
I sent an e-mail to the chaturbat team with different e-mails, but there is no response.

I need information from friends here and help from @punker barbie
Ticket number (19983507)
username : kral_mert

@punker barbie I think my chaturbate account has been banned by the system, because the chaturbate team was aware of the hacker and gave a new email account to protect me and we contacted from there,
he told me that my account can be opened after 24 hours, I waited and after 24 hours I got an e-mail
The chaturbate team gave me the same answer again. They said we guarantee 100% that my account will be opened after 24 hours.
2 times 24 hours passed and then 3 days passed..
I won $2475 and I want my chaturbate account back because my account was hacked by others ! He also stated in an e-mail that he would add $100 to my chaturbate account due to these delays.

but now I can't get any reply from chaturbate team to my emails, when we contacted chaturbate team, my account was showing as locked, but later I noticed it as banned and they didn't send any info message

I hope you realize that all models make money very hard?
i just want the money i earn from people i invite to chaturbate to my room and buy tokens for me
Being unfairly banned is frustrating!

Upvote 0
So there's a couple of things that stand out here:

1) pretty sure this was a phishing email. The domain for chaturbate emails should be @chaturbate.com which isnt who emailed you.

2)Chaturbate will never register a new email for you.

3)The emails dont read like they were sent from chaturbate support. No website would ever tell a user of the site that "the hacker has access to all chaturbate accounts". They will also never guarantee a timeframe for something to be completed.

You need to change your passwords on every single platform that you have an account on as they have now more than likely all been compromised. And if I am right that chaturbate dosnt send emails from chaturbate-info then I would assume your payment has already been sent to the hacker, maybe you will get lucky and cb will be able to reverse the payment, but I wouldnt get your hopes up.

Add 2 factor authentication to your account to help prevent this issue in the future.

hopefully @punker barbie can confirm if the domain chaturbate-info.com is owned by chaturbate or not.

ETA:

looking up the registration data on the domain it seems that chaturbate-info is not associated with chaturbate. Chaturbates domains all have a registration country of origin as USA (CA specifically) but the chaturbate-info domain was registered from the Philippines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So there's a couple of things that stand out here:

1) pretty sure this was a phishing email. The domain for chaturbate emails should be @chaturbate.com which isnt who emailed you.

2)Chaturbate will never register a new email for you.

3)The emails dont read like they were sent from chaturbate support. No website would ever tell a user of the site that "the hacker has access to all chaturbate accounts". They will also never guarantee a timeframe for something to be completed.

You need to change your passwords on every single platform that you have an account on as they have now more than likely all been compromised. And if I am right that chaturbate dosnt send emails from chaturbate-info then I would assume your payment has already been sent to the hacker, maybe you will get lucky and cb will be able to reverse the payment, but I wouldnt get your hopes up.

Add 2 factor authentication to your account to help prevent this issue in the future.

hopefully @punker barbie can confirm if the domain chaturbate-info.com is owned by chaturbate or not.

ETA:

looking up the registration data on the domain it seems that chaturbate-info is not associated with chaturbate. Chaturbates domains all have a registration country of origin as USA (CA specifically) but the chaturbate-info domain was registered from the Philippines.
If @punker barbie confirms that it is not a valid cb domain. You can email the compliance team of the company that chaturbate-info used to register to let them know that the domain is being used to send phishing emails and they may revoke it.

Also to reduce the amount of phising emails you get, dont put your email address on your bio. 9/10 that's how they are getting your email address to send you these emails.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
If @punker barbie confirms that it is not a valid cb domain. You can email the compliance team of the company that chaturbate-info used to register to let them know that the domain is being used to send phishing emails and they may revoke it.

Also to reduce the amount of phising emails you get, dont put your email address on your bio. 9/10 that's how they are getting your email address to send you these emails.

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I think you seem to be right about this, the stones in my head fell into place! I will try to briefly describe the event.
support@chaturbate-info.com sent me a mail and

log out of chaturbate for the security of your account due to maintenance work
I continued to broadcast and a man came to my room purple color,
he started talking to me candidly and said to me

Didn't you get mail from chaturbate? there is a maintenance work, will you not close your window for security reasons?
and a few days later i got another email,

It was said that there are 3 complaints about me, but if I verify, the restrictions will be lifted.
it asked for credentials like chaturbate for verification and sent me a link,
It then gave me a system generated strong password
I trusted and changed the password, I guess they stepped in later

How can Chaturbate send them money? Doesn't the bank information need to match with the credentials in Chaturbate?

Upvote 0
Once you click the link they provide in the email then normally it takes you to a clone of the login page where you enter your credentials to log in. Then they have access to you cb account. They can also pull all the cookies from your browser giving them access to any site you are logged in on (always log out when you leave a site).

If that member gave you a new password and you changed it to that then you basically just gave him access to your account.
Hopefully punker can take a look at your chatlogs because it seems the person sending the phishing emails has an account on cb.

Cb never email you about maintenance, and also never tell you if someone has made a complaint about you.

Upvote 0
Once you click the link they provide in the email then normally it takes you to a clone of the login page where you enter your credentials to log in. Then they have access to you cb account. They can also pull all the cookies from your browser giving them access to any site you are logged in on (always log out when you leave a site).

If that member gave you a new password and you changed it to that then you basically just gave him access to your account.
Hopefully punker can take a look at your chatlogs because it seems the person sending the phishing emails has an account on cb.

Cb never email you about maintenance, and also never tell you if someone has made a complaint about you.
Your guess is totally correct, the real chaturbate team got back to me late and is asking me for my new credentials to open my account

''We are writing to inform you that we have changed the password on your account. As we have reason to believe your account email address on file has been compromised, we are reaching out to you using this email address to confirm your identity. We must also stress that you only respond to emails coming from an email address ending in @chaturbate.com.''

watch out here!
We must also stress that you only respond to emails coming from an email address ending in @chaturbate.com.''

Now I realize that I've been talking to them for days!
Now chaturbate is asking me for private information and we started contacting them! but i don't know about money yet
I told them to cancel if there was any money processed

Upvote 0
Your guess is totally correct, the real chaturbate team got back to me late and is asking me for my new credentials to open my account

''We are writing to inform you that we have changed the password on your account. As we have reason to believe your account email address on file has been compromised, we are reaching out to you using this email address to confirm your identity. We must also stress that you only respond to emails coming from an email address ending in @chaturbate.com.''

watch out here!
We must also stress that you only respond to emails coming from an email address ending in @chaturbate.com.''

Now I realize that I've been talking to them for days!
Now chaturbate is asking me for private information and we started contacting them! but i don't know about money yet
I told them to cancel if there was any money processed
Luckily most of these phishing emails dont go to the trouble of spoofing the sender address, best way to make sure it's chaturbate you are talking to is to contact them through the site and only reply on that email chain.

@punker barbie I think chaturbate should also report the phishing domain as it would be revoked a lot quicker coming from the site they are impersonating.

Reactions: SolidAlibi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.