AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned me for streaming in public but I have only streamed in my fenced yard and inside my home…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2021
TX
Twitter Username
@your_redherring
Chaturbate Username
sex_addicted_artist
Hello there- I am an artist and a sex addict. instead Of acting out on all of my sexual urges that tend to fuck up my life I started camming with chaturbate last Saturday.

I have had a lot of fun and made much more money than expected, but today my account was banned and I can’t get a response from support. Hate to only join this forum for help, but…… help. the banned notice says I was broadcasting in public but I was only in my home. And I haven’t broken any rules. I contacted support six hours ago and I’m super sad and wondering why…? Thought this was perfect…. Really hope I can keep doing this….

so any way….. here I am. I love my job as a painter and I am a sex addict, I think I can turn my addiction into a superpower on chaturbate if I play my cards right. thanks for your inclusiveness.

@punker barbie please help! Inquiry number 18215934. User name sex_addicted_artist

***i posted this in the intro thread. Now I want to add: I started streaming on cam4, but I’m sad about being banned from chaturbate as I was having so much fun and literally had 1000 followers in 6 days of camming. I guess I will be on cam4 while my *NEW* badge expires on chaturbate and wait for model support.

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
@punker barbie Thank you for your help. I don’t know if it was your intervention or they did it on their own but I was only offline for less than 2 full days. in any case I am so grateful that you are here to help. You rock!

I was reading other similar situations here and on reddit and getting worried it would be at least a week til I was back online. but support worked pretty fast. also- Thanks to the friendly folks at cam4 for hosting me for those 2 days. I will likely be back on cam4 sometimes too- But I like the interface at chaturbate better.
namaste.

Reactions: Gaia_Mommy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.