AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate banned my account, then said it was re-instated after noting a first violation. Still cannot login.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2022
I'm not a broadcaster. I am a member and mentioned words that triggered a taboo roleplay filter (nothing underage but certain words are not allowed). I received an email from support Saturday saying that my account would be unlocked if I agreed not to break the rule again. I responded and shortly after the team said my account is unlocked. It is still showing as banned when I login. How long does it take for the lock to be lifted? I sent follow-up emails letting them know that I still cannot login.

Support (Chaturbate)
May 21, 2022, 05:08 EDT
Your account ****** should now work. Please try again and let us know if you have any issues.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

--------------------------------

This is a warning. Please refrain from doing this again. Please respond that you understand the warning and will not violate this rule again and we will unlock your account.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.