AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Best Tippers Script - Beta Test

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
Find out who your best tippers are with the new best tippers script (currently beta testing so won't be added to the main menu yet) https://cbhours.com/besttippers.php please report any problems you find.

It will give you a break down of regular tips, outgoing tips (if you tip someone), spy, fan club, photo/video purchases and grand total.

I hope I didn't miss anything, I did get the old fan club tip text as well as the new fan club tip text because at some point that text changed in the token history.

You have to select and copy the text directly from your token history page so for some of you that may be a very long process if you are trying to check your entire history. 🙇‍♂️

nice : )

please report any problems you find.

hehe ^-^ ..
- works fine at first glance : I checked negative values and they are well taken in account and consolidate with positive ones from/to the same user, no token is missing (if my own excel sheet is good ^^)

- As I am playful, I played also with a full download of 3 years (from the big .csv file downloaded)
- Ok, the result is false (the format is quiet different)
- But the process is not so long and the script does not hang
may be an idea to support this format (even if user is missing on pic/vid records)

- A basic control of format is missing also, when the 'copy' is not well done.
In one try of a 'bad copy', the script did not finish. (Easy to reproduce : don't select the whole 1st line or/and the whole last line)
Though, refreshing the page could stop it and unblock the thing.
=> It may be better to detect it and exit with an error message

• Helpful!
Reactions: cbhours
nice : )

hehe ^-^ ..
- works fine at first glance : I checked negative values and they are well taken in account and consolidate with positive ones from/to the same user, no token is missing (if my own excel sheet is good ^^)

- As I am playful, I played also with a full download of 3 years (from the big .csv file downloaded)
may be an idea to support this format (even if user is missing on pic/vid records)
Copying and pasting from the privacy token history csv file is on my list of future features.

- A basic control of format is missing also, when the 'copy' is not well done.
In one try of a 'bad copy', the script did not finish. (Easy to reproduce : don't select the whole 1st line or/and the whole last line)
Though, refreshing the page could stop it and unblock the thing.

Working on some validation code, its a bit of a pain in the butt because of how much the first part changes based on different languages but will figure something out.

Reactions: DoD404
Works fine for me. acctually loaded a lot quicker than I was expecting too. One thing I did that the script didnt do though was total up all the totals (I input a year to date and was then curious what the overall total was.)
If anyone else wants to see that info, pop open the inspector, hit console and paste in the code below, when you press enter you'll get a popup with the total amount of tokens listed in the total column.
Code:
var sum = 0.0;
$('.total').each(function()
{
    sum += parseFloat($(this).text());
});
alert(sum);

it might not be 100%, it was just something quick to count up the totals, (grabbed it from Stackoverflow, I didnt write it, just changed the class name to work with the total class on the output)

Works fine for me. acctually loaded a lot quicker than I was expecting too. One thing I did that the script didnt do though was total up all the totals (I input a year to date and was then curious what the overall total was.)
If anyone else wants to see that info, pop open the inspector, hit console and paste in the code below, when you press enter you'll get a popup with the total amount of tokens listed in the total column.
Code:
var sum = 0.0;
$('.total').each(function()
{
    sum += parseFloat($(this).text());
});
alert(sum);

it might not be 100%, it was just something quick to count up the totals, (grabbed it from Stackoverflow, I didnt write it, just changed the class name to work with the total class on the output)

Will see about adding a totals row. The script was actually finished about 2 weeks ago but it was much slower and what I didn't realize was any time you try to paste large amounts of data into a rich text box it would freeze the browser so basically had to start over from scratch and rebuild all the detection and stuff for a plain text box to dramatically increase the performance.

Feature has been added and already live...well...for most situations I think.

One thing I did that the script didnt do though was total up all the totals

Feature has been added and already live.

Reactions: KingMarti

This feature is now being worked on but I see what you mean about the missing users, I see the user missing most of the time from fan club lines as well. What I will do is assign those missing user lines to an "UNKNOWN USER" i'll post an update when the feature is live.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
A first feed back : this seems ok from excel (tabulated text actually from LibreOffice)
It is also fast to compute.
more to come later, if I have time : )
ie I didn't try to bug it, and I have a little delta and need time to explain it : I suspect that I manually entered some missing infos in my own stats

Status
Not open for further replies.