AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: Cam Chat Analytics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have put together a new service which analyses cam sessions on Chaturbate. It collates a lot of stats and can be used to pinpoint the strong and weak areas in your audience. For example, it can tell which day of the month is typically your strongest for tips. It can tell which day of the week is your strongest. It can tell which hour of the day is your strongest. It knows everyone who tips you and by how much, so it knows who the biggest tippers are, and when they tip you. And it knows a lot more.

I want to work with two or three cam girls for free, while this service is refined. I want to as much as double your income per hour, by optimizing your performances and the way you interact with your audience and your top tippers. Think of this as Google Analytics, but for cams.

Give me a reply to this message, and we'll talk.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.