AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate cash payout using Wire Transfer option (or any other option to get payment in Ukraine)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2020
Hello @punker barbie ! Hello everyone! My GF asked me to help withdraw money from Chaturbate and I have already spent a week investigating this question.
We live in Ukraine and have opportunities to receive money using SEPA or SWIFT payment systems.

So, as I recently read and did a conclusion - the best option for Ukraine is Wire Transfer. The question is whether Chaturbate Wire Transfer supports SEPA payment system (SEPA payments transfer currency is EURO)? Will it be possible to specify BIC and IBAN numbers on Chaturbate in order to get payment in euro?

Or could you please advise me how to receive payment if you live in Ukraine?

I will appreciate any advice.
Thank you in advance.

Hello @punker barbie ! Hello everyone! My GF asked me to help withdraw money from Chaturbate and I have already spent a week investigating this question.
We live in Ukraine and have opportunities to receive money using SEPA or SWIFT payment systems.

So, as I recently read and did a conclusion - the best option for Ukraine is Wire Transfer. The question is whether Chaturbate Wire Transfer supports SEPA payment system (SEPA payments transfer currency is EURO)? Will it be possible to specify BIC and IBAN numbers on Chaturbate in order to get payment in euro?

Or could you please advise me how to receive payment if you live in Ukraine?

I will appreciate any advice.
Thank you in advance.
Yo! I'm actually from Ukraine as well. Don't think that wire transfer is the good option due to it's expensive fee. I used payment to ePayService to then transfer resources to the external card in the UAH. There were double conversion, but all this process took less than 10$ from my initial 130$. Paxum is another Ewallet alternative, but it's somewhat more expensive on fees if you want to withdraw twice per month, and it also somewhat stupid to get verify, as it's asking for 2nd Identity conformation, besides default passport — so you either should have an international passport or driver licence or make notarial copy of a passport and send to them... Yikes...

In both services you also need to get a card with custom "CARDHOLDER NAME" on it. They explain that they need that as a certain proof that this is not an internet card that you can get without documents, and is bound to real person.

Another option is Bitcoin and, overall, the exchange platforms... I only recently was investing this option — as this is both more expensive than eWallets, and much more risky that you potentially can get some dirty money or not get them at all... But, I believe this should work if/when there is no other options ... and we actually can be in that situation, as I recently got a notification from a bank, that due to coronavirus, they would not convert resources from Euro to UAH automatically, if I want receive payments in euro, I need to make EUR card(and the internet card wont work for eWallet, need to get new named) ... and there even could some problems with their currency exchange... so yea...

... with a custom exchangers, if I understood correctly, you transferring money to the local account of some 3rd party thing/people, in one payment sysmem(Bitcoin, eBanks...), and then they transfer their local money to you in the other(or they don't, lol). You can also type something incorrectly and send your resources in unknown direction, or misspell comment and they won't identify for what they received money and who do they need to pay... But this is just always should be as option in case of whatever what...

Upvote 0
Yo! I'm actually from Ukraine as well. Don't think that wire transfer is the good option due to it's expensive fee. I used payment to ePayService to then transfer resources to the external card in the UAH. There were double conversion, but all this process took less than 10$ from my initial 130$. Paxum is another Ewallet alternative, but it's somewhat more expensive on fees if you want to withdraw twice per month, and it also somewhat stupid to get verify, as it's asking for 2nd Identity conformation, besides default passport — so you either should have an international passport or driver licence or make notarial copy of a passport and send to them... Yikes...

In both services you also need to get a card with custom "CARDHOLDER NAME" on it. They explain that they need that as a certain proof that this is not an internet card that you can get without documents, and is bound to real person.

Another option is Bitcoin and, overall, the exchange platforms... I only recently was investing this option — as this is both more expensive than eWallets, and much more risky that you potentially can get some dirty money or not get them at all... But, I believe this should work if/when there is no other options ... and we actually can be in that situation, as I recently got a notification from a bank, that due to coronavirus, they would not convert resources from Euro to UAH automatically, if I want receive payments in euro, I need to make EUR card(and the internet card wont work for eWallet, need to get new named) ... and there even could some problems with their currency exchange... so yea...

... with a custom exchangers, if I understood correctly, you transferring money to the local account of some 3rd party thing/people, in one payment sysmem(Bitcoin, eBanks...), and then they transfer their local money to you in the other(or they don't, lol). You can also type something incorrectly and send your resources in unknown direction, or misspell comment and they won't identify for what they received money and who do they need to pay... But this is just always should be as option in case of whatever what...
Cool, thanks a lot for information!
I’ll try to investigate how to cashout using Bitcoin option

Also I have one more question for you
You send money from ePayService directly to your card in UAH (with obligatory cardholder name). Don’t you have any problems with government and taxes?

Upvote 0
Cool, thanks a lot for information!
I’ll try to investigate how to cashout using Bitcoin option

Also I have one more question for you
You send money from ePayService directly to your card in UAH (with obligatory cardholder name). Don’t you have any problems with government and taxes?
As for me I'm just an unofficially employed freelancer... So don't see any problems with that. And I'm not paying taxes, and don't make that much to be bothered with that... but if you do, Bitcoin probably should be the way to go...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.