AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate code html

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2021
Hello. I'm putting the various html on my profile cb .. I put the 5 links that I found in the card that runs on this forum. but i can't put any other links like xvideos, twitch .. can anyone help me? .. I'm a little bit scarce in these stuff .. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I'm putting the various html on my profile cb .. I put the 5 links that I found in the card that runs on this forum. but i can't put any other links like xvideos, twitch .. can anyone help me? .. I'm a little bit scarce in these stuff .. thanks

Hi @Silvinho10 , markup language is nothing you need to be afraid of. Programming language (debatable... risky) but HTML/CSS and images are simply styling up and showing content, nothing more.
I don't have a link to your profile so I can review the markup code but I can make a few suggestions.

I'm guessing here because you didn't provided much info to start with so:

Floating Icons:
- if you have issues with floating (side) icons look at the markup code and duplicate that piece of markup (simply copy and paste again) in the same place. After that, change the icon/image for the duplicated icon and related link/URL

In page images/links
- if you have issues with a certain section, let's just say you have an image and it is clickable (like a banner) do the same thing, copy the markup code for that particular image and paste it again, change image, change link.

Now, I do have to mention a few things (like a troubleshooting):
- if you don't see the image, make sure all tags are properly closed
- make sure your hosted image ends with image extension and nothing else (some image hosting services show the embed code pointing to their page where image is uploaded and not the actual image full URL path)
your image must end with image extension like .jpeg or .jpg or .gif or .png
Code:
https://blablabla.com/your-image.png
and not
Code:
https://blablabla.com/74hye648949958h
- links don't work. Well, the default value for the browser to understand that a certain element is a link is the good old hashtag (diez symbol, pound sign or simply this #) so a link will look like this
Code:
<a href="#">.....</a>
Chaturbate is weird sometimes so, make sure none of your links have the default # sign between double quotes and add your related links.
- another issue related to links and overall content. Chaturbate might filter some words (usually competitors words, names and/or brands) like skype, credit card (not sure) , onlyfans ... a few examples. Once you do the editing and save , make sure that in the right side of About Me/Bio there's no filtered word (a red error)

Well, I've wrote a lot saying nothing . But hope it helps you solve the issue you're having
(e usor a scrie versuri cand nimic nu ai a spune / an old but useful saying from my culture)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.